Boston Tea Party Ship & MuseumAdd to mybook
- General Info:
- Boston Tea Party Ships & Museum, on Fort Point Channel at the Congress Street Bridge, is an interactive experience revolving around the iconic political protest that occurred in Boston on Dec. 16, 1773. Lasting about 1 hour, the tour is led by costumed actors and takes visitors aboard replicas of two ships, the Eleanor and the Beaver. The museum features high-tech exhibits, including holographic images and a multi-sensory film screened in the panoramic Minuteman Theatre, as well as relics from the American Revolution..
- School and group tours available, facility rental available for wedding, private event and more
- Payment method:
- cash, all major credit cards
- Seaport District, D Street - West Broadway, South Boston
- Museums, Tourist Information & Attractions, Historical Places, Gift Shops