Just got back to UK yesterday and work today so feeling a bit tired!! We had a good but hectic week in New York after we left Boston. (Much preferred the people and scenery in Boston!) I just wanted to drop you a line to say a big thank you for all your help during our visit to Boston. We really appreciated how much you did to help us enjoy our stay. We were extremely grateful for your internet research to e... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
Buckminster HotelAdd to mybook
- General Info:
- Located in the heart of Boston's Kenmore Square, the Boston Hotel Buckminster offers 94 tastefully decorated guest rooms and suites in a variety of arrangements and sizes to fit any Boston visitor's needs. The hotel combines modern amenities and Boston's historic charm with truly sensible rates. If you want to experience Boston, the Boston Hotel Buckminster is your only choice for clean, comfortable rooms at a reasonable price. The Buckminster boasts the ideal Boston location. From our front door you can easily walk to: * Fenway Park * Museum of Fine Arts * Copley Square * Charles River * Prudential Center Sky Walk * Boston Common * Boston Public Garden * Freedom Trail * Newbury Street and so much more Make your next visit to Boston an unforgettable experience by enjoying the unique and historic style of the Boston Hotel Buckminster. Our experienced and friendly hotel staff will be anticipating your arrival to ensure you have a memorable stay with us and visit to Boston. As a Boston Hotel Buckminster customer, you are our top priority. Buckminster is dedicated to providing you with genuine hospitality from the moment you make your reservation to the time you check out. We are here to provide the information and support you need to help make your hotel experience the very best it can be. If you have an immediate question, please call us. Boston Hotel Buckminster is conveniently located within walking distance of all the city's major sites and attractions, and only a two minute walk to the Kenmore T Station on the Green Line.
- Extra Phones:
TollFree: (800) 727-2825
TollFree: (866) 215-6641
- * A Great Place to Stay In Boston's Back Bay * Complimentary Internet Access * Discounted Parking * Economical and Tastefully Decorated * For More Information and Reservations Call * Hotel & Suites * Since 1897 The Boston Hotel Buckminster is proud to offer our guests the comfort of home with the services and amenities expected by today's business and leisure travelers: * 24-Hour Front Desk * Color TV with cable * Electronic key card system and electronic in-room safe * Hair dryer * Iron with ironing board * Non-smoking rooms available * One discounted parking voucher per reservation * Personal voice mail and modem hook-up * Radio alarm clock * Wake-up Service Available 70 European-style rooms: These rooms include a comfortable sitting area, marble bathroom and one king or two twin beds 24 European-style suites: These rooms offer increased living space, with a separate parlor and king-sized bedroom These suites include one king or two queen beds, living room, and a private bathroom. Coin laundry and kitchen facilities available on each of the hotel's six floors Pizzeria Uno, Japanese and Chinese Restaurant Maluken, and neighborhood eateries provide on-site dining options Check-in: 3:00pm Check-out: 11:00am
- Payment method:
- master card, visa, amex, debit, diners club, discover, all major credit cards, carte blanche
- With a stay at Boston Hotel Buckminster, you'll be centrally located in Boston, steps from Kenmore Square and minutes from Fenway Park. This family-friendly hotel is close to Boston University and Hynes Convention Center.
- Kenmore, Fenway - Kenmore - Audubon Circle - Longwood
Boston Hotel Buckminster Boston Hotels
Boston Hotel Buckminster
- Hotels, Corporate Lodging, Hotel & Motel Consultants, Lodging, Bed & Breakfast & Inns, Motels
Stayed at the Buckminster on business for two nights. The room was large, with a King size bed. It had a safe, microwave, mini fridge and an ipod alarm clock, which I appreciated. Came with a continental breakfast. It wasn't anything fancy, but decent. The staff was very friendly and everything was clean. It was the best rate I could find and I would stay there again, no doubt.Like this review?Yes|Flag Abuse