Add to mybook
Liepold Farms Fall Festival and Pumpkin Patch
Fall Festival Running All October!
- Social Links:
- Visit Twitter Page | Visit Facebook Page
- General Info:
- The Liepold’s would like to welcome you to Liepold’s Fall Festival. It is Fall fun for the whole family and all ages. If you have not been to our farm you don’t know what you are missing. Come out to take a trip thru our corn maze, a hayride, the kid’s pavilion, go thru the hay maze and try our apple pult. Most of all let the kids find their favorite pumpkins at the pumpkin patch. Our Circus themed corm maze walks you thru different sites you would see in a three ring circus. We have many animals’ sets that suggest how animals would perform at a circus. We offer a great opportunity for schools, scouts, churches, birthdays and special events to be able to come out to our farm. There different price packages that we offer. There are minimum requirements of attendees to qualify. Please call Heather for scheduling these events 503 -957- 6425. We hope you join us for eats and treats. We have Hand dipped Carmel Apples and homemade Carmel corn these two are old favorites. We have great areas that you can take great photos. Rod and I would like you take time for your family to make a great memory at our farm. One thing you need to remember come prepared to be on a farm rain or shine. We have photo ops, the kids pavilion, the hayride, 5 acre Circus themed corn maze, the hay maze and the pavilion for the toddlers. There are pony rides to benefit the Oregon Animal. They will provide animals for our guests to view. We look forward to seeing you soon!
- Parking is Free We are open every day 9am – 5pm Monday thur Thursday, 9am-6pm Friday, Saturday, Sunday. Activities: * The Dead End Challenge * Pumpkin Patch * Corn Maze * Pumpkin-Pult * Retail Store * Café * Hay Ride * Pony Rides * The Children’s Pavilion * Tricycle Race Course * The Corn Bin * The Toy Truck Center
- Payment method:
- visa, mastercard
- We are located at 14050 SE Richey Road, Boring, Oregon.
- Party & Event Planners, Fruits & Vegetables-Wholesale, Farmers Market, Party Planning, Fruit & Vegetable Markets, Farms, Children & Infants Clothing
- Other Information:
Bike Parking: No
Parking: Lot, Private
Price Range : Average