- Do you know the hours for this business?
- More Info:
- Bloomfield Gymnastics has been providing coaching excellence for over 30 years. Our staff is what sets us apart. Our experienced adult coaching staff creates a safe & fun environment to learn new skills. All Coaches are ex or current athletes with many hours of safety training. We are a non-competitive gym, which means your children get the best gym times, the best coaches, and the best equipment, which at some gyms is reserved for the top competetive athletes. We also encourage growth and improvement through an evalutation program that allows parents to track progress, and awards medals to the students for achieving new skill levels. Gymnastics is a great basis for all sports providing superior training in strength, balance, and coordination. We offer many programs for ages 18 months and up. All Olympic Apparatus. Gymnastics, cheer, dance, choreography, or just FUN! Monday-Saturday. Morning, afternoon, and evening classes. Birthday parties and private lessons also available. Special programs during the holidays.
- * Personalized & Individual Attention * Small Classes for All Ages* Cheerleading * Birthday Parties * Summer Camps * Private Lessons
- Payment method:
- amex, check, discover, mastercard, visa
- North of Square Lake Road, just east of Telegraph. Next to Bloomfield Tennis & Detroit Skate Club.
- Gymnastics Instruction, Cheerleading, Exercise & Physical Fitness Programs, Sports & Entertainment Centers, Children's Party Planning & Entertainment, Gymnasiums-Equipment & Supplies, Recreation Centers, Gymnasiums, Sporting Goods, Exercise & Fitness Equipment, Party Planning