Ann Gertano LPCAdd to mybook
- General Info:
- I am a graduate from CBU where I received my Master's Degree in Counseling Psychology with focus in Marriage and Family Therapy. I interned and worked in the Counseling Center where I had an opportunity to gain experience with all types of people with all kinds of different issues using a variety of effective methods. In addition, I briefly worked with recovering addicts who had their children taken away due to drug charges. ncy providing Intensive In-Home Services.
- Private Confidential Counseling. Licensed & ProfessionalSpecializing in Pre-teens, Teens, and Families. Also Specializing in Adults with a History of Childhood Trauma.Relationships, Depression, Relationships, Anger Management, Abuse, Trauma, Transitions and Adjustment, Stress Reduction and Management, Attachment,Multi-Generational/Family of origin, Women's Issues
- Payment method:
- mastercard, amex, check, debit, discover, insurance, visa
- Located In the heart of the beautifulBlue Ridge Mountains of North Carolina.
BBB certified, Licensed Insured and Bonded, ACA, APA, AMHCA, LPCANC, NBCC, GoodTherapy.org
- Marriage, Family, Child & Individual Counselors, Counseling Services, Child & Adolescent Guidance Counselors, Psychologists, Counselors-Licensed Professional, Educational Services, Mental Health Services