We didn't have much money to spend on a particular instrument that my daughter wanted for Christmas. With what we had to spend we bought it online. When it arrived my first thought was "What did I do, I'll never be able to set it up and tune it before giving it to my daughter for Christmas ". I called around and the only shop that was willing to help us was Acoustic Corner. We brought it down and They put everything ... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
Acoustic CornerAdd to mybook
Great Instruments, Nice Folks, Cool Dogs
- Social Links:
- Visit Facebook Page
- General Info:
- Located in the mountains of Western North Carolina, just a few miles from Asheville in historic Black Mountain,Acoustic Corner is a different kind of musical instrument shop. In these days of large corporate chain-stores and impersonal internet sales, Acoustic Corner offers an array of unique acoustic instruments in a hands-on, relaxed, helpful atmosphere. We are proud to be your only dedicated string shop in the Asheville area.
- Musical instruments including guitars, mandolins, banjos, violins, basses, and ukuleles. Name brands include Larrivee, Seagull, Eastman, Kala, and Gold Tone, as well as hand-made instruments by Ramsey (Chanterelle), Pisgah Banjos, Fellenbaum Stringed Instruments, Noel Booth and several others. We have a large stock of musical accessories, many of which are acoustic-specific and hard-to-find, and we also sell electronic pickups and other amplification products. Our repair department offers everything from major reconstruction to same-day turn around setups, as well as pickup installation.
- LARRIVEE SEAGULL EASTMAN
- Payment method:
- check, debit, travelers checks, amex, discover, visa, paypal, cash, master card
- In downtown Black Mountain, just around the corner from White Horse, and across the street from Town Square.
- Instruments, repair, accessories, rentals, instruction
- Music Instruction-Instrumental, Musical Instruments, Musical Instruments-Repair