Magic Touch Waxing SalonAdd to mybook
- Do you know the hours for this business?
- General Info:
- What makes us special: Using supreme and unique European Waxing Method. We service a lot of celebrities but offer everyone the same price. Over 30 years of experience.
- Product: We offer hair removal services in Beverly Hills and the surrounding communities. Our waxing salon has been a well-recognized name in the community for more than 30 years. We use a supreme, unique European waxing method that will remove all of your unwanted body hair. Our services include waxing and non-laser hair removal. Service: Magic Touch Waxing Salon has served a lot of celebrities, but we strive to be a place where everyone is treated the same. Our waxing salon provides hair removal services for any part of the body, for both men and women. Here is where celebrities and everyone are treated the same.
- Payment method:
- no credit cards
- West Los Angeles, Beverly Hills
- An hour of free parking when you visit.
- Hair Removal, Beauty Salons, Skin Care, Day Spas, Health Resorts
- Other Information:
I have been going to Magic Touch for about 15 years, Genia the owner is wonderful. She is caring and always makes me feel like a valued customer. She is very gentle. I went to another place for my first wax job which included a bikini, eyebrows, full leg etc. The lady took over 2 1/2 hours and she made me suffer in pain. The first time I went to Genie she had me out in 45 minutes and no pain. Now I am out in about 20... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch
I've been going to Magic Touch for 6 years now. I went at first for eyebrows, and was convinced to try a bikini wax. I did the bikini and loved it so much I decided to venture to a brazilian. The best thing about the brazilians here is that they are so fast. I am in and out of there in 15 minutes. Also, they always do a great job. Margarita is the best. She's sweet and professional and doesn't take off tiny strip by ... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch
i like magic touch because it's about 5 minutes away from my work so i can pop in during lunch and be out in 15 mins. this place is not upscale at all despite the beverly hills address. its very plain, dated and old. i'm not sure if i would say its clean or decent. BUT the old russian ladies do a great wax job. they are fast, they take off all the hair for brazilians including the behind region. i had a lot of ingrow... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch
I've been coming here for almost a year now, and I have had no problems with any of the services I've received. The ambience is simple and bare; if you're looking for the ""spa"" experience, then go elsewhere. But if all you want is a decent wax at a great price, then this is the place for you.Like this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch
I should have walked out when i saw the wax the owner was going to use, but she assured me all was well and that she had done lots of Brazilians on men. This could not have been the case. She left me with bruised and ripped skin. I've been getting waxed for years and have never been treated so unprofessionally by a ""professional"".Like this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch