Slightly off the beaten track but that is part of the appeal. They have a nice outdoor patio with a fireplace off of the lobby bar that is a wonderful place to ""hang"" in the late afternoons. It is waiting to be discovered but shhh...I like being able to get a seat.Like this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch
L'Ermitage Beverly HillsAdd to mybook
Secure online booking with Expedia Affliate Network Call 866-761-3335 to book by phone
The room rates listed are double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
- General Info:
- Refined Luxury Legendary AllureL'Ermitage Beverly Hills stands among the finest of Beverly Hills California luxury hotels, a stately property embodying the spirit of a sophisticated private club and a gracious urban residence.Peacefully situated on a tree-lined residential street, yet a short stroll from the bustle of Rodeo Drive, this boutique Beverly Hills hotel is renowned for its legendary elegance and unquestioned privacy â€“ drawing discriminating clients from the world over.Guests enjoy quick access to the cityâ€™s cultural attractions, prime entertainment centers, shopping destinations and celebrated beach towns. Acclaimed dining and lounge choices, private dining and meeting spaces, a stunning rooftop pool retreat, an intimate spa, and spacious, sumptuously outfitted guestrooms complete the best-in-class experience visitors have come to expect from this luxury Beverly Hills California hotel.For the past twelve years, L'Ermitage Beverly Hills has earned the rare dual designation of the Forbes 5 Star and AAA Five Diamonds awards.
- Extra Phones:
Fax: (310) 278-8247
TollFree: (877) 235-7582
- Guestroom Amenities & ServicesPlatform beds and imported linensMarble bathrooms, vanity, walk-in closetsState-of-the-art Salto room entry systemComplimentary basic wireless and wired Internet serviceBusiness centers with copier/printer/fax/scanner available upon request4 multi-line telephonesNo charge for local, 800, and credit card calls.Large flat screen screen TV & CD/DVD player with Bose speakersPrivate barIn-room safeSignature bathroom amenitiesSelection of newspapers available dailyPets are always welcome to accompany guests at L'Ermitage Beverly Hills (one dog per room) at the daily rate of $35. All dogs must not exceed 40 pounds and must be well trained. We offer the following pet amenities and services:Welcome cookiePlush doggie bedPet bowlsL'Ermitage Beverly Hills water bottlesSpa Services (provided by Healthyspot)Superior Guestrooms, Deluxe Guestrooms,Premier Guestrooms, Beverly Suite, Grand Lux Suite, Governor Suite, Presidential Suite.
- Payment method:
- all major credit cards
- West Los Angeles, Beverly Hills
- AmenitiesWhile staying at L'Ermitage Beverly Hills, guests enjoy quick access to the Beverly Hills, Hollywood and Santa Monicaâ€™s cultural attractions, entertainment centers, shopping destinations, top restaurants, lounges, bars and beach towns.The hotel offers 24-hour flexible arrival/departure (based on availability)Complimentary local car serviceComplimentary property-wide basic wireless InternetIn-room business centers with multi-line phonesPrivate dining services (in-room) available 24 hours every dayRooftop pool with 360-degree views of the city and private cabanasPets up to 40 lbs are welcome with dining and care service to pamper your pet (pet fees apply)Green InitiativesSecond Nature: Environmental Responsibility and SustainabilityCalifornia has a reputation for being a leader in environmental responsibility, and L'Ermitage Beverly Hills is proudly part of this movement. As we raise the exacting levels of service and hospitality that have become the Viceroy trademark, we are also embracing new policies for sustainability. We are committed to improving our ecological stewardship while creating a beneficial and pleasant environment for our guests and our community.GUEST SERVICESFor each guest, we provide local listings for eco-friendly restaurants, businesses and services.Our spa menu includes organic choices.WATER CONSERVATIONA leak-detection system has been set up for all fixtures
- Restaurants, Bed & Breakfast & Inns, Hotels, Lodging
I love this place. The decor and lighting are warm and inviting, the service is consistently good, and the food is great. It's the perfect place to go after a show, movie, etc. when you want good food and a quiet place to talk without having to do a whole restaurant meal. Everything from the Kobe burger to the desserts were above average.Like this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch