The Bookstore SpeakeasyAdd to mybook
- General Info:
- Step back in time at The Bookstore: a 1920's speakeasy. Featuring prohibition-era cocktails, exquisite beer, sumptuous small and large plates, and live jazz music.
- Payment method:
- all major credit cards, debit
- The building is on the corner of 4th and Adams Street. Entrance is down a few stairs on Adams Street. Please call 610-867-1100 for further assistance.
- South Bethlehem Downtown Historic District
- Bars, Restaurants, Fine Dining Restaurants, Cocktail Lounges