VCI Emergency Vehicle SpecialistsAdd to mybook
Regular HoursSat - SunClosed
- General Info:
- VCI offers unrivaled customization capabilities and emergency vehicle service for thousands of EMS and Fire Departments throughout the region. Our campus facility includes a 12,000 square foot service center with 9 full bays equipped with state-of-the-art diagnostic and repair technology capable of servicing up to18 vehicles at a time. ItÃƒÆ’Ã‚Â¢ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ã‚Â¬ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¾Ã‚Â¢s staffed by the largest, most experienced team of Emergency Vehicle Professionals in the area. With dedicated facilities for high-quality customizations, remounting and refurbishing and an expanded signature graphics department, weÃƒÆ’Ã‚Â¢ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ã‚Â¬ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¾Ã‚Â¢re strategically positioned to provide our customers with the highest quality of service, sales, and support. VCI is also your single-source solution for ambulance remounts, maintenance, body repair, and replacement parts. We offer full remounting and refurbishing services, custom painting and stripping, and thousands of parts to help you maintain optimum performance over the life of your vehicle, saving time and money.
- Extra Phones:
Fax Number: (856) 768-6933
Toll Free Number: (800) 394-2162
- Inc., Cast Products, Code 3, FRC, Federal Signal, Ferno, Go Industries, Go Rhino Products, InPower, Kelderman, Kussmaul Electronics, Link, Lonseal Flooring, PorAir LLC, Reyco Granning Suspensions, Smart Power Systems, Star Headlight Company, Streamlight, Stryker, TecNiq Inc., TriMark Door Systems, Weldon, Whelen Engineering Company
- Payment method:
- visa, master card, amex, discover, debit, check
- We are located between RT 73 and Jackson Road in Berlin, NJ.
- Our Service Technicians are Horton, AEV, Leader and Ford trained & certified.
- Automobile Body Repairing & Painting, Auto Repair & Service, Graphic Designers, Ambulances & Hearses