Elmwood Village Medical ClinicAdd to mybook
"We Take Care Of Our Patients" and "No Insurance? No Problem"
Regular HoursSat - SunClosed
- General Info:
The Elmwood Village Medical Clinic is a family owned and operated business headed by Dr. Thomas K. Stern. Dr. Stern is a graduate of Stanford University and the University of British Columbia, School of Medicine. He has been practicing medicine in the SF-Bay Area for more than 35 years.
- Extra Phones:
Fax: (510) 649-1345
- Comprehensive Physical Examinations
- Medical Consultation
- STD treatment
- Wellness exams
- Pre/Post Travel Medicine
- Payment method:
- check, company card, debit, diners club, discover, insurance, jcb, mastercard, visa, amex
- The Elmwood Village Medical Clinic is located on the first floor of 3000 Colby Street, at the end of the hall, on the right. The building itself is located directly across from the Alta Bates Hospital ER drop-off area and main hospital entrance. Ample parking is located under the building as well as in the Alta Bates parking structure.
- Clean and spacious waiting room and exam rooms
- Clean bathroom for patients
- Ample parking below the building for a fee
- Medical Clinics, Clinics, Urgent Care, Physicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General, Physicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice