Avoid this place like the plague. The owner is a complete moron. He doesn't even acknowledge you until your standing in front of him for about 2 minuets. Then he doesn't listen to what your saying and gets confused as to what you want. They would be better off putting a dog behind the counter.
- General Info:
- Bergen Auto Recycling in Bergen, NY has been in business for over 30 years. Bergen Auto Recycling offers over 25 acres of cars and parts. Bergen Auto Recycling offers installation of our guaranteed auto parts on site. Bergen Auto Recycling buys junk cars and buys junk trucks. Bergen Auto Recycling offers quality new auto parts, quality used auto parts, quality new truck parts, quality used truck parts, foreign auto parts, domestic auto parts, automobile engines, automobile transmissions, automobile gas tanks, automobile radiators, southern parts, after market auto parts, used cars, used trucks and rebuildables. Fast Service, Competitive Pricing, Specialize in Residential Home Improvements
- Extra Phones:
Phone: (585) 494-0279
Fax: (585) 494-1768
- Used auto parts, new auto parts, junk yard, junk dealers, scrap metal, auto recycling, auto wrecking and auto repair
- VISTA WINDOWS, OTHERS
- Payment method:
- master card, visa, discover
- On RT 33 just west of RT 19, 2 miles west of Exit 2 off 490.
- U-Pull it and save on cost; Nationwide parts locator; Warranty on all parts; Daily delivery to Rochester and Batavia, Fast Service, Competitive Pricing.
- Used & Rebuilt Auto Parts, Automobile Parts & Supplies, Auto Transmission, Junk Dealers, Automobile Salvage, Auto Repair & Service
Terrible. I called about getting rid of my 1996 Eagle Talon ESI. They gave me a quote over the phone and I accepted. I was then told that I would be contacted by a driver to arrange a time to have my vehicle picked up. A few days later I called back because I hadnt recieved a call. I was told that the driver had listed me on the "No answer" list, even though I never recieved a call. So I gave them another number to contact me at, and I again went several days without a word. ...view moreAll in all, I called them 4-5 times trying to have my vehicle picked up. I finally gave up and found another company. Please, dont waste your time with these fools.view less