I recently found out that at age 26 I now have to wear glasses. I was very uncomfortable about the idea. I live in San Carlos and always drove by EyeCatchers on my way to work in the morning. So, with my prescription in hand, I went in on a Saturday afternoon and was knocked out by the selection!!! I had no idea that Versace, Gucci, Ralph Lauren, Juicy Couture, Jimmy Choo, and Armani made such gorgeous glasses! ... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch
Eye Catchers OpticalAdd to mybook
Regular HoursSat - SunClosed
- General Info:
- Eye Catchers Optical was established in 2000 as a discount eyewear provider. When the original owner retired, the business was bought by the owner of Savada-Adamich, Inc.
- Eye Catchers is an optical dispensary with options for low-income or high fashion customers. Come in to check out our selection of designer frames as well as fashionable frames without designer prices.
- Armani, Burberry, Gant, Katsu, Oakley, Ralph Lauren, Ray Ban, Tiffany, Versace
- Payment method:
- amex, visa, master card, discover, debit, check, cash, insurance
- We are in Belmont on the east side of El Camino Real just south of Harbor Boulevard.
- English, Spanish
- We are a northern branch of Savada-Adamich Opticians, Inc., since 2012.
- Contact Lenses, Optical Goods, Opticians
Unbelievable prices! These guys will sell you a pair of glasses for just $59. That's the total price for frames, lenses and fitting. I couldn't believe it until I visited the store. They have a very nice selection of frames to choose from. You can get two pair of glasses for just $99.\r \r In the past I've bought glasses from my eye doctor, and occasionally from some of the chain stores. Never again. I can g... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch