I did not choose Walt. My partner, who has hired Walt for several commercial plumbing matters, recommend him to me. If I had done my usual three references/estimates, no matter how good the price I would not have chosen Walt. He has no people skills, speaks what I can only call Waltslish and carries on endless monologues. Fortunately, he does not seem to need an audience. To be honest he gives me a bit of the willies. And he came to my home on his schedule, not mine. He fit my ...view morejob in between others of higher priority - to him BUT if you are concerned first and foremost about knowledge, quality and price (I don't think any plumber in the area can compete with his prices) then Walt's is an excellent choice.view lessProvided by Citysearch
Walt's PlumbingAdd to mybook
- General Info:
- Walt's Plumbing has been providing Bellevue, WA, and the surrounding Seattle and Eastside areas with professional plumbing work since 1976. Owner and licensed journeyman Walt Gillespie provides our valued customers with prompt, courteous and affordable plumbing service. For residential and commercial plumbing, call Walt's first.
Our plumbing and rooter services include repair, replacement and installation of:
- Sinks, tubs and garbage disposals
- New faucets and fixtures
- Sump, well and sewage pumps
- Water heaters
- Underground leaks
- Water and gas lines
- Sewer and drain cleaning We also offer 24-hour emergency service and low prices seven days per week. We work on all makes and models. Our top priority is customer service ,and our goal is 100% satisfaction. We are fully insured, licensed and bonded. Go with the flow. Call Walt's Plumbing today for a free estimate!
- Septic Tanks, Drain Cleaning
- Clear Drain Clogs
- American Standard, Bradford White
- Payment method:
- cash only
- Plumbers, Pumps, Water Heaters, Sewer Cleaners & Repairers, Pumps-Service & Repair, Plumbing Fixtures, Parts & Supplies, Septic Tank & System Cleaning, Plumbing-Drain & Sewer Cleaning, Altering & Remodeling Contractors, Septic Tanks & Systems, Sewer Contractors, Piping Contractors, Pumping Contractors, Building Contractors, Bathtubs & Sinks-Repair & Refinish, Garbage Disposal Repair, Water Heater Repair, Leak Detecting Service, Pipe Thawing, Sump Pumps, Plumbing, Drains & Sewer Consultants
Walt has poor communication skills and a rough attitude just like my grand father rest his soul, but Walt is also the most honest plumber in the world.
My water main to the house broke and Walt worked with me over the phone to prep the hole so that he could come over and patch the pipe. I hired Juan from Home Depot to dig the hole. Once the hole was dug, Walt drove over and patched the pipe.
Walt's not the easiest guy to like, but after you get the bill you'll find it worth i...view moret to have hired him.view less
NO TIME FOR YOUR was his response within 1 minute of a phone conversation. \r
I called to see if they move toilets 1 to 2 feet on the second floor with wood paneling below to my shock he responded back with anger and said ""We are too busy and don't have time to do anything for you"" He was rude and mean. I called back to verify they were Walt's plumbing and he got angry and started yelling telling me they couldn't do any work and didn't have time for a toilet.