Seastar Restaurant & Raw Bar
Book a Table
- General Info:
- Seastar Restaurant & Raw Bar - Downtown Bellevue's premiere seafood restaurant. Also available for corporate dining, private parties, private events, seafood, steaks, happy hour, romantic dining, and catering and special occasions. Award winning wine list! Seastar Restaurant is set on the ground floor of an office tower located in one of downtown Bellevue's urban canyons. High ceilings and walls of windows, dark earth tones and wood add elegance and richness. A granite topped bar with a raw bar serves first rate sushi, plus oysters and Gulf prawn cocktails. The cuisine is mostly fresh seafood and steak. They serve a wide variety of appetizers, soups and salads. Selected entrees include Chilean sea bass, stuffed chicken, halibut and fresh salmon. Accomodates Private Parties
- Payment method:
- visa, master card, amex, discover, diners club, debit
- Located in downtown Bellevue.
- West Bellevue, East Main
- Seafood restaurant, raw bar, lunch, dinner, private dining, catering.
- Bars, Fine Dining Restaurants, Seafood Restaurants, Caterers, Restaurants
- Other Information:
Bike Parking: Yes
Wheelchair Accessible: Yes
Cuisines: Japanese, Asian, American, Sushi, Seafood, Pan Asian, Omelets
Alcohol: Yes, Full Bar
Takes Reservations: Yes
Outdoor Seating: No
04/17/2011Provided by Citysearch -
The food was fine, but because of their lack of either experience or care for large parties our group was made to wait thirty minutes to split our check three ways. Of course their parking validations ended up not covering this extra time, and because the toll booth's credit card machine was broken, and because my date and I didn't have spare cash, we were given a $2.00 ticket to return by mail to leave the garage. If you are in the mood for spending over $100 on a romantic dinner or a reunion of old friends, I strongly recommend searching elsewhere. You can find better food and service with an equal ambiance and price tag.
07/28/2010Provided by Citysearch -
Looking at the menu online I got pretty confused. Not only are there spelling errors, the prices can be confusing as well. A 12 oz steak is $6 MORE than the 14 oz steak? A $55 cup of soup...or an $8 bowl? I think the web guy better do some proofing......
04/04/2009Provided by Citysearch -
I cant say enough great things about this place, its my families favorite restaurant by far. Just had dinner there on Friday night- called at 6pm & got reservations for 7:30! So not only is it fabulous food & service, you can still get a great table with little notice. What could be better! I've tried several things on the menu- all excellent but my favorite so far is the swordfish. If I had to pick a last meal- this would be it.
02/19/2009Provided by Citysearch -
I came here on my birthday and ordered a spread of nigiri, a kona kampachi appetizer, and an apple crisp dessert. Everything was delicious! I'd never had kona kampachi before and now I can't stop thinking about it! Our server was very attentive and the atmosphere was great.
04/07/2008Provided by Citysearch -
I went here last year for dinner and had an excellent meal so I was very excited to go back for dinner last Friday to celebrate a friend's birthday. I had 2 apps, the shrimp ceviche and the trio scallops. The scallops were ok but the shrimp ceviche was rubbery and had too much onion flavor. My date had a steak that was ok while I ordered the ahi seared tuna. My date's dish came out 10 minutes before mine and when my dish arrived it was a dissapointment. The fish wast coated with too much pepper and sesame seeds. All I could taste was the pepper. Furthermore, the wasabi sauce that accompanied it was salty and lacked any depth. I was really sad that the meal was so uneventuful.