I had a little chip rock on my windshield and was told by other auto glass co. that they couldn't glue it for me because it was too small. The chip rock was not deep enough to make a significant impact, but I got worried after I scraped off pieces of glass on the windshield. To prevent major glass repair/recplacement, a small resin to fill in the chip glass would do the trick. I came to these guys and had it done ... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse
Safelite AutoGlass - BellevueAdd to mybook
- Social Links:
- Visit Twitter Page | Visit Facebook Page
Regular HoursSat - SunClosed
- General Info:
- Safelite AutoGlass® was founded in 1947. Throughout our more than 65 years of service, our company has grown from a single store in Wichita, Kansas, to a national auto glass provider, serving more than 4 million customers per year. Your windshield is a critical part of your vehicle's safety system, protecting you in the event of a collision or rollover and aiding in proper airbag deployment. So, you should take care in who you trust to repair or replace it. When you choose Safelite® - America's largest auto glass specialist - you get the reliability of the Safelite Advantage™, which means: Always being there Knowing who to expect The best replacement technology The strongest repairs The industry's only nationwide lifetime guarantee.
- Auto Glass Auto Glass Installation & Repair National Lifetime Warranty Vehicle Glass Repair & Replacement Windshield Chip Repair Windshield Crack Repairs Windshield Repair Windshield Wiper Replacement Free Estimates Insurance Paperwork & Processing Same-Day Service Car Glass Truck Glass Van Glass Windshields Door Glass Car Door Glass Car Glass Since 1947 (65+ years) Originated with a single store in Wichita, Kansas More than 4 million customers served annually More than 10,000 associates More than 5,000 MobileGlassShops
- Safelite repairs and installs multiple vehicle brands including the following: Jeep, Chrysler, Chevrolet, Toyota, Honda, Nissan, and Ford. Safelite's windshield repair specialists can repair chips, nicks and cracks up to 6 inches long. All technicians are SafeTech certified.
- Payment method:
- amex, discover, master card, visa
- Windshield Repair, Auto Repair & Service, Automobile Accessories, Glass-Auto, Plate, Window, Etc
I had a windshield replaced last week. My insurance company, Farmers, referred me, and based on my results, I'd recommend these guys. I took an appointment at their shop rather than the mobile option where\r they come toy ou since my work parking isn't easily accessable.\r I arrived at the shop on time, my car was being worked on 10 minutes later, and was finished 45 minutes\r after that. The tech that did my win... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse
Don't waste your time with these guys. After waiting a week for my car to be fixed. They said they would come out on Monday to replace my windshield. Well, one week and many excuses later. I'm still waiting. I had to cancel my service with these guys. Very unprofessional and no call back. Forget about itWas this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse