Debbie looked after my 9 year old rabbit. He runs around the house free and is litter boxed trained. I was away for a week and came home to a happy bunny. The cage was clean and everything was in order. She did a wonderful job and kept in full contact with me. Thank you!Like this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
Debbie's Pet and House SittingAdd to mybook
- Social Links:
- Visit Facebook Page
- General Info:
- In 1975, I attended a veterinary college in downtown Seattle. I worked for three different veterinarians over a span of 30 years, starting out in Western medicine, advancing to holistic/alternative. I worked for a veterinarian in downtown Renton for 6 years, for a holistic veterinarian in the Renton Highlands 18 years, and then for a holistic veterinarian on Mercer Island for 3 years. I started part-time pet sitting for their clients and have been full-time since January, 2003.I have had all kinds of animals since I was a little girl and will sit for dogs, cats, birds, rabbits, guinea pigs, gerbils, hamsters, reptiles, fish (tropical and saltwater), as well as care for horses, pigs, llamas, goats, chickens and ducks.Referrals are gladly given by request.
- Offer The Following: Visits can be an hour or longer. Dogs, cats, rabbits, birds, fish, chickens, pigs, goats, llamas, horses, Feather Fun for your kitty, belly rubs. Walking your dog(s), throwing the ball or frisbee. Holistic Pet Care, In YOUR Home Pet Care Sitting. also, house sitting without pets, Overnight Pet Sitting. Reasonable Rates. Bring in papers, mail, garbage containers to curb and return. Water indoor and outdoor plants.
- Veterinary Assistant Experience
- Payment method:
- check, cash, paypal
- Northeast Bellevue
- I will care for your pets as you would, in the comfort of their own home. Because my company is owned by me, you can be assured that you and your pet are dealing with the same person each and every time. I offer dependable in-home pet care while you're away. I will feed a raw food diet, home-cooked meals prepared by owners, or feed your pet canned food and dry kibble. I administer SQ fluids, give insulin injections, and give medicine by mouth, including homeopathics and Bach Flowers. I can take care of large or small animals. Contact me by cell phone or e-mail. A small fee will be applied to meet, pick up a key (get a code) and to return the key. I'll be happy to keep the key for future services. There will be a short notice cancellation fee, as well.
- Dog Day Care, Pet Services, Pet Sitting & Exercising Services, Pet Specialty Services
I hired Debbie to watch my elderly Australian Sheppard, Maia while I took a much needed vacation to Orlando, Florida. Debbie is sweet, kind, gentle and responsible. She genuinely loves the pets she watches over and goes above and beyond any expectations you might have in a pet/house sitter. I would not only hire her again should the need arise, but would recommend her highly! Thank you Debbie for watching over m... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
Debbie has been the best pet sitter I've ever hired for my poodles. They are sweet, spoiled, and one of them was quite elderly. She took awesome care of all of them but especially my 15 yr old Prancer. She sent daily updates and photos of my poodles so I could relax and truly enjoy my 3 weeks in Venice. The only problem is she is so popular amongst pet owners you need to arrange for her well in advance. Thanks Debbie... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
We have been using Debbie for at least 8 years and not only do our animals (2 bunnies and 2 dogs) absolutely love her, but we also find her to be very dependable and reliable. We can count on her for taking great care of our animals and our house so that all our vacations are completely stress free. We have even planned some vacations around her schedule! Debbie is a gem!Like this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
If Debbie isn't available, I change my vacation dates! That's how much I value her extraordinary pet and house sitting services! Not only does she lovingly care for my 2 dogs and cats, she feeds and talks to my chickens, llamas and rescued pig! Debbie makes sure my house is neat as a pin upon my arrival back home, the litter box has been cleaned and even the shavings in the chicken coop are fresh! The added bonus... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
Debbie has been house/pet sitting for me for a couple of years. Whether it is for a weekend or for more than a week, I know I do not have to worry about my 2 dogs, 2 cats or my house. The words I would use to describe Debbie is loving, caring, professional, knowledgable, honest, reliable, dependable, etc. Obviously, Debbie's care of my pets and house have really impressed me. I say Debbie is knowledgeable because... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
We just completed a three week European trip and had great apprehension about leaving our two “Doxies” behind (since they are very apprehensive, when we leave). Our fears were completely resolved by having Debbie Fish care for our “little ones”, both caring for our “pets” and staying in our home. Debbie is the MOST caring pet sitter we have EVER had. She has the traits of a “pet whisperer”, from the first moment “t... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
Debbie Fish has been our pet sitter on many occasions. Emergency service and last minute details are the reason we rely on Debbie. Our pets are treated like they are hers and they are always excited when she visits. We trust her with our home our children and our pets. Debbie's pet sitting can give you peace of mind while traveling or away from home.I recommend Debbie's Pet and House Sitting for you pet sitting needs... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
As an owner of exotic birds and fish I stay close to home. However I had to leave town unexpectedly and called Debbie's Pet and House Sitting. Debbie was hours away from my home and expressed a concern for my need. We worked out a late arrival on short notice. Her flexibility, veterinarian experience was truly helpful to me. Now I use Debbie when I travel or even when I have to attend special events. Professional, tr... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
Debbie has been our dog sitter for about 7 years and when we plan any trip, we first contact her to see if she has those dates free. Our dogs love her and she loves them. When we leave for a trip, the dogs accept this, because after all Debbie is there and they will be fine! Last year, when we went to China, she was here for 23 straight days and we had not a worry, even though we could not communicate back home. ... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag Abuse