Companion Animal HospitalAdd to mybook
- General Info:
Companion Animal Hospitaloffers spacious indoor boarding facilities to care for your pets when you must be away.
All of our pet boarding facilities are air conditioned & heated.
Ask about our "TLC Plan" which provides extra walks, playtime with or without other dogs, or extra pets, loves & brushing time for cats, time out of their condo, and treats, if authorized by the owner.
Medications can be administered to your pet for a small additional fee per day.
Additional fees apply for diabetic pets due to the level of care required.
We are typically closed from 1:00 to 3:00pm the second and last Tuesday of every month for staff training.
Please remember to arrive 30 minutes prior to closing for admitting and picking up your pet from the boarding facility.
- Physical examination
- Internal medicine
- Dental care
- Microchip insertion
- Heartworm and parasite prevention
- Pediatric visits for younger pets
- Geriatric health care programs for older pets
- Nutritional counseling services
- Behavior counseling
- Pain management
- Veterinary surgeries
- In-house laboratory analysis
- Automated hematology analyzers
- Payment method:
- debit, check, cash, all major credit cards
- Veterinarian Emergency Services, Veterinary Information & Referral Services, Veterinary Specialty Services, Veterinary Clinics & Hospitals, Veterinarians, Veterinary Labs, Pet Boarding & Kennels, Dog Day Care, Pet Services