Ballay Braud & Colon PLCAdd to mybook
- General Info:
- BALLAY, BRAUD & COLON, PLC, is a Louisiana law firm specializing in General Civil Trial and Appellate Practice in the areas of Personal Injury, Tort, Estate Planning, Successions, Oil & Gas, Real Estate, Business Formation and Litigation, Elder Law, Medical Malpractice and Toxic/Chemical Torts. The firm has three partners, Charles J. Ballay, Sr., Stephen C. Braud, and Adrian A. Colon, Jr., and one associate, S. Jacob Braud.
- BALLAY, BRAUD & COLON, PLC is a full service Louisiana law firm. Areas of Practice include: personal injury, wrongful death claims, truck and vehicle accidents, medical malpractice, workers compensation, elder law, wills and estate planning, corporate law and entity formation.
- This firm is located right on La. Highway 23 (Belle Chasse Highway) 1 mile from the Belle Chasse Tunnel right before Johnny Becnel's Produce Stand.
- Wheelchair accessible. If possible, hospital and house calls made for emergencies.
- Attorneys, Medical Malpractice Attorneys, Employee Benefits & Worker Compensation Attorneys, Malpractice Law Attorneys, Accident & Property Damage Attorneys, Wills, Trusts & Estate Planning Attorneys, Corporation & Partnership Law Attorneys, Real Estate Attorneys, Admiralty & Maritime Law Attorneys, Family Law Attorneys, Divorce Attorneys, Business Law Attorneys, Personal Injury Law Attorneys, Legal Service Plans, Insurance Attorneys, Estate Planning Attorneys, Litigation & Tort Attorneys, Labor & Employment Law Attorneys, Probate Law Attorneys