Ink Fix TattooAdd to mybook
- General Info:
"Where you can get your INK FIX"
DONT ASK YOUR FRIENDS WHERE TO GO,
MAKE YOUR CHOICE BY DOING THESE FEW THINGS:
1. Look around at all the shops.
2. Look at everyones portfolio. Find out if the artists portfolio you like is there and talk to them. You need to be sure that you can sit for hours with that person, can you see yourself conversing with them?
3. Make sure their line work is nice and crisp. You dont want any fogginess/blurriness around the lines.
4. Is their color in solid? Is it Missing areas? Make sure that there are smooth blends from one color to another?
5. If you are looking at black and grey tattoos make sure it looks 3D. Are there multiple shades of blacks and grey? Check to see if they go the extra mile and do white highlights. Also are the white highlights where they belong?
6. Look at their floor lamps (lights they use to tattoo with). If they are dirty on the floor base u can bet they dont clean their shop very well eitherWalk out. This is one of the easier ways to check the cleanliness of a shop. It is very important to Only get tattooed in a CLEAN shop!
You should consider all of this when you are looking to get a new tattoo. They are permanent and Everyone wants good work! And to have a clean shop to get it done at.
Best of luck guys and we hope to see you soon!
- Extra Phones:
Phone: (406) 600-5731
- Payment method:
- debit, cash, all major credit cards
- Previous Owner and Artist Of Flesh Factory Tattoo and Previous lead Artist Of Hard Times Tattoo.
Come get your INK FIX !!!
- Tattoos, Body Piercing
I got my first tattoo here yesterday and had a great experience. By far the only negative aspect in my mind was the location, as it is in a private suite on the main strip of town which seemed a little off to me. Don't change your mind because the location is a little sketchy, though! Before my appointment, I had sent the artist several images and asked him to create a tattoo design from them. He did an AMAZING j... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
Ya, the location may seem a little bit weird to people that are used to on street environments where people come and go. We specifically chose a location that provided a private studio atmosphere so that we could have more one-on-one time with each one of our customers with very few interruptions. We do feel our current location is a bit small and we are currently looking for a new location, but we still want the private studio feel so that we may give each one of our customers our utmost attention! Thank you for the review! We greatly appreciate them. We strive to satisfy each and every one of our customers!!
I had a great experience with Tone. The atmosphere is relaxed, and out of two other places I have gotten tattoos (including one place in Seattle) Ink Fix is the best I have been to. The quality of my tattoo is gorgeous, and the techniques he uses are great! I did not feel like my skin was burning or being ripped off (which is what I experienced at another tattoo shop previously), and I did not feel like he was going ... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
Tone is an excellent tattooist and piercer! I have gotten all 6 piercings and both my tattoos from him. wouldn't think about going to anyone else! He's very clean, very professional, and very fun!(: he makes your experience super easy. I would choose him over anyone.Like this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
Tone is the best tattoo artist in the area hands down! Super professional, easy to work with, and great conversation. A tattoo artist of his calibre and talent is hard to find. Don't go anywhere else! If you want a great tattoo and a great experience, go to Tone. He has the skill, passion, and the years and years of experience that you are looking for. Unlike most tattoo shops around Hard Times was very clean and ... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
What a remarkable tattoo shop! Tone made it easy to make appointments, had a good sense of humor, and had a nice, clean shop. This was my first tattoo, and at first I was really nervous, but Tone comforted me and calmed me down the best he could. Tone went above and beyond my request as well. Instead of just tattooing the chinese kanji symbol (like I originally had planned), he free handed cherry blossoms around it w... view moreLike this review?Yes  (1)|Flag Abuse