Tapatio Mexican Restaurants
- General Info:
- Tapatio Mexican Restaurant team serves the highest quality of Mexican Cuisine with authentic recipes native to Jalisco, Mexico. Enjoy our full service Bar. Since customer satisfaction is our primary goal, we strive in customer service and always try to exceed our client's expectations by providing meals and dishes that may not be included price-specific in our menu but that we can prepare to fit our customers' needs/appetite. We are a family owned business that has been serving the Portland Metro area (Beaverton, Aloha, Gresham, Troutdale) for over 20 years, we love what we do and love sharing our traditional heritage with the Oregon community and that's why we specialize in authentic traditional Mexican food.
- We cater all types of events; weddings, corporate, anniversaries, quinceanera's or any other type of event. Big or small we do them all. Since we strive for customer satisfaction we make your catering experience as personal and comfortable as possible. We use real plates and silverware instead of disposables / plastic. We also include our professional uniformed waiter service. Customized menu to meet your needs, you can choose from our regular catering menu or from restaurant menu. Our professional catering service always includes chips and salsa. * Catering * Full Service Bar * Mexican Restaurant * Oregon Lottery
- Payment method:
- amex, check, debit, visa, mastercard
- Corner of SW Farmington Rd & SW 185th Ave
- Cooper Mountain - Aloha North
- English, Spanish
- Mexican Restaurants, Take Out Restaurants, Wedding Reception Locations & Services, Caterers, Wedding Supplies & Services, Latin American Restaurants, Family Style Restaurants, Restaurants
- Other Information:
Cuisines: Mexican, Latin American
Price Range : Below Average
12/01/2008Provided by Citysearch -
Been here at least a dozen times in the last year. Always consistently very good. Service is great - quick with refills on chips/salsa/beans & soda. Servers always very polite. Mariachi band on Friday nights. Generally very busy, but food always arrives quickly. Very good compared to other Mexican in the Beaverton/Aloha area. Enchiladas w/verde sauce are the best. Not haute cuisine, but much better than a typical chain-type restaurant.
10/17/2008Provided by Citysearch -
El Tapatio is dependable in that you will get decent Tex-Mex food every time. However, they are not consistent with honoring coupons. They have recently stopped honoring Entertainment book coupons even though the coupons are valid. Why participate in the book if you aren't going to honor the coupons?On another visit we presented an online coupon to our server and she said it was fine. Then when the bill came, she told us the coupon couldn't be honored. This is no way to treat customers. I'm amazed!
11/04/2006Provided by Citysearch -
el tapatio is another strip-mall restaurant...but it rates a bit above your typical strip mall restaurant. we were there on 10/19, at 8:45pm. our server, dulce, was primo - attentive but not intrusive. shmackyrelish and i both liked that they serve beans with their chips and salsa - in fact, we both thought the beans they served upfront were better than the beans that came with our entrees. the chips tasted store-bought, but dulce had no problem keeping our basket filled. shmack thought the salsa had ""a nice bite,"" with good spicing. i had the pork carnitas, which were not at all to my taste. they were more like fajita-style, but whatever it was, i didn't like the cooking method. shmack had much better success with the crab enchiladas - they were excellent. we both liked the fact that many dishes come with guacamole and/or sour cream, and that they have an extensive seafood and veggie menu - shmack is looking forward to trying their spinach enchiladas. the booths were comfortable, the decor was lively. plus they gave us a free dessert - a sugared tortilla strip with fruit sauce and chocolate drizzled, covered with whipped cream! i'd definitely return here if i was in the area. olus they are an entertainment book participant!
05/22/2006Provided by Citysearch -
I ordered take out at the new Beaverton location that isn't listed in portland citysearch. I was told 15 min. I arrived in 15 min and my food was sitting at the counter. I asked if any sauce came with one of my items. The gal didn't know/understand and I had to wait several minutes for someone to come out and answer my question (I should have just left at that point). I finally got the info I asked about, left and headed home. The drive home was 5 min and by the time I got home the food was mushy and refridgerator cold. It was DISGUSTING!! Why they couldn't just put the food under a heat lamp until I arrived is beyond me. I ended up throwing it out!! I am so sick of these places serving subpar food for too much $$. This place is a joke.