Northwest Community Credit UnionAdd to mybook
- Do you know the hours for this business?
- General Info:
- Looking for a place to bank that's just as Northwest as you? You've found it! Northwest Community was started in 1949 by friends, family and co-workers who knew that they could help one another be financially secure. It worked. The idea grew throughout the Northwest. Now, sixty years after our founding, Northwest Community can serve most of Oregon. What makes us different? We do the same things that banks do, but we're owned by our members, not stock holders. So the money generated by interest on loans is returned to other members as higher earnings on CDs, savings, checking and more. This means better rates for people who live and work here. This credit union is federally insured by the National Credit Union Administration. Your savings is federally insured to at least $250,000 and backed by the full faith and credit of the United States Government.
- Extra Phones:
TollFree: (800) 452-9515
- Loans (Borrow Money) * Auto and RV Loans * Business Loans * Commercial Real Estate * Lines Of Credit * Mortgages and Home Equity Loans * Visa Credit Cards Deposits (Earn Money) * Certificates of Deposit (CDs) * Checking * Individual Retirement Accounts (IRAs) * Money Market accounts * Savings Access your money anytime, anywhere with these services: Free On-Line Banking (including paperless eStatements, unlimited free Bill Pay, mobile Account Alerts, and more) Automated telephone banking (We call it Touch Tone Teller and it's free) * Thousands of free ATM's across the US through the CO-OP Network Nearly 3,500 Shared Branches across the US where you can do your Northwest Community banking just like you were in one of our branches. Free telephone support Monday -Saturday This credit union is federally insured by the National Credit Union Administration. Your savings is federally insured to at least $250,000 and backed by the full faith and credit of the United States Government- Equal Housing Lender.
- Raleigh Hills, Raleigh West
- Banks, Financial Planning Consultants, Financial Services, Credit Unions, Commercial & Savings Banks