Beaverton Radiator, Inc.
- BBB Rating:
- Social Links:
- Visit Facebook Page
Regular HoursSat - SunClosed
- General Info:
- * Auto Air conditioning compressors* Condensers* Evaporators* Receiver/driers/accumulators* A//C hoses Cooling Systems radiators* Water pumps* Heaters* Belts* Hoses* Fan clutches* Fans* Pressure caps* Additives Cars* Vintage Cars* Trucks* Motorhomes* Motorcycles
- AutoAirConditioning, Radiator Modifications,Gas Tank Modifications,RadiatorService,AutomotiveCoolingSystem, Gas Tank Repair,RV A/C Service, Radiator Repair,Cooling System Flushes, Gas Tank Boiling, RadiatorBoiling, Belts, Hoses, Thermostats, Water Pumps, Aluminum Repair, Gas Tank lining, Cooling System Diagnostic, Heater Replacement, Rod and Repair Radiator, Brass/Copper Repair, Lead Repair, LeadSoldering,Tube Repair, Leak Repair,Car/Truck Parts, Air Conditioning Leak Detection
- All Makes and Models
- Payment method:
- visa, debit, cash, amex, discover, master card
- One block off Farmington Road at the Dairy Queen. Across from Beaverton High School and the Swimming Pool. On the corner of SW1st St.and SWStott Ave. in Beaverton Oregon.
- Central Beaverton, Downtown Beaverton
- Easy access and protected parking lot and building. Coffee, Water, and Friendly Service.
- Just ask your neighbor!
Beaverton Radiator &amp; Air Conditioning
Beaverton Radiator, Heater & A/C
- Automobile Air Conditioning Equipment-Service & Repair, Auto Repair & Service, Automobile Parts & Supplies, Radiators Automotive Sales & Service, Radiators-Repairing & Rebuilding, Recreational Vehicles & Campers, Recreational Vehicles & Campers-Repair & Service
- Other Information:
Parking: Street, Free, Private
07/26/2007Provided by Citysearch -
I chose Beaverton Radiator Incorporated because it was close to my work. You can tell a lot about a service place based on the shop, and when I dropped off my car, it was nice to see Beaverton Radiator is a clean, well run place. I had called in advance and made a appointment for them to look at my car, and they were ready for me when I showed up. The service was quick, they diagnosed the problem, gave my options, showed me where they were referencing pricing, sourced parts for me, and thoroughly explained what they found when inspecting my car. Even though my repair ended up being more etensive than I had expected, I walked away feeling confident that I knew what had failed, why, and what it would take to replace/repair it.
I sincerely like working with a repair shop that is open, up front, non pressuring, and that will work with their customers on repairs. Beaverton Radiator is a great little place. They will do what it takes to ensure your repairs are done right, and repaired completely the first time. I'm a ""car guy"" and do most of my own repairs unless it's something that I just don't have the time, equipment, or skill to repair, and then I'll take it to a shop. So, I know what I'm looking for when I need work done. The guys at Beaverton are upfront and clear when reviewing the problem and what needs to be done to remedy it. I like that... and that will keep me coming back when repairs are needed.