- BBB Rating:
- General Info:
- In 1959, June Greenwald and her husband Larry founded a business based on their love of antiques, history, and a profound appreciation of superb craftsmanship and artistry. These same passions have been passed on to their children, Robin and Ron Greenwald, who have earned degrees in business and art history, and are now dedicated to continuing the tradition of their family business. The cornerstone of our business is trust. Whether you're an occasional collector or the curator of an internationally renowned museum, you must be absolutely certain that each purchase, sale, and appraisal of your antique is backed by integrity, knowledge, and experience. June Greenwald Antiques has been a unique and reliable source for 19th and 20th century antiques and decorative arts - for museum curators, institutional and international collectors, noted Hollywood celebrities, and ...your Great Aunt Mary.
- Decorative Arts, Furniture, Glass, Jewelry, Objects of Vertu, Lighting, Orientalia, Paintings, Porcelain and Pottery, Sculpter, Silver - Buying & Selling - Appraisals, Liquidators, Estate Sales, Auctioneers too.
- Payment method:
- amex, check, discover, visa, mastercard
- 2 Locations - One is Across from the Eaton Shopping Center & the other on Mercantile off Chagrin Blvd & Green Rd
International Society of Appraisers,National Antique Dealers Association,Appraisers Association of America
- Antiques, Appraisers, Art Galleries, Dealers & Consultants, Auctioneers, Liquidators, Estate Appraisal & Sales, Furniture Stores