Josephs storehouse prices are outrageous. It is disturbing that they call themselves a church or ministry. They are greedy and they care much more about money than helping anyone. They do not help the community with their ridiculous overpriced items and if someone is in need they turn them away and make them go to their church in baker for a voucher and only give 50% off of the items that would be ok of the items wer... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
Joseph's StorehouseAdd to mybook
- General Info:
- All proceeds benefit the All the Way House. A faith-based program affiliated with Miracle Place Church and Bishop Ricky Sinclair. We help people that are struggling with addiction and help become a better citizen for our community.
- Antiques Used Furniture Used Appliances Clothing Mattresses Dining room sets Toys Hardware
- Payment method:
- cash, all major credit cards
- The corner of Monterrey Blvd. and Greenwell Springs Rd. Behind McDonalds
- Park Forest-LA North
- Biggest Thrift Store in the South. Our Thrift Store is over 60,000sq. ft.
- English, Spanish
- Miracle Place Church All The Way House
More Than a Thrift Store
- Clothing Stores, Resale Shops, Thrift Shops, Used Building Materials, Antiques
.....it is a blessing going to this store. Such great deals! Items are in good shape and the prices are very reasonable foe second hand! I have been all over the United States ........go in and hear the beautiful Christain music while you shop! God Bless! Lisa Poree DeanLike this review?Yes|Flag Abuse