The microwave didnt work and the refrigerator didnt close properly so i had put something in front of it to keep it closed. The sign says cable tv and air conditioning... the tv only got one station because the buttons were broken on the tv and the air conditioner..as expected, didnt work either. the room comes with no phone and is not furnished with towels or complimentary soap... not even toilet paper. I saved the best for last. There are bugs everywhere in the room!! on the walls and in the tub and the sink and toilet. in the dresser drawers, which were broken and one drawer was missing. when i first got the room, there were dead bugs all over the floor that i had to vacum up. i had to leave this place after a while because my children developed little bumps all over they're bodies. i thought they had the chicken pox so i took them to the doctor and they were bug bites. they're bites healed within a few days of leaving that place. i do not recommend staying here, it is not worth your money and your health!