Lowe's Home Improvement
- General Info:
- Lowe's Home Improvement offers everyday low prices on all quality hardware products and construction needs. Find great deals on paint, patio furniture, home décor, tools, hardwood flooring, carpeting, appliances, plumbing essentials, decking, grills, lumber, kitchen remodeling necessities, outdoor equipment, gardening equipment, bathroom decorating needs, and more. Whether you are a beginner starting a DIY project or a professional, Lowe’s is your headquarters for all building materials. Shop online at www.lowes.com or at your Bastrop, TX Lowe’s store today to discover how easy it is to start improving your home and yard today.
- Extra Phones:
Fax: (512) 321-0488
- 3M, Allen + Roth, American Standard, AquaSource, Armstrong, Blue Hawk, Bosch, Char-Broil, Dewalt, EverTrue, Frigidaire, GE, Garden Treasures, Gatehouse, Harbor Breeze, Hitachi, Holiday Living, Hunter, Husqvarna, Idylis, James Hardie, Jeld-Wen, Johns Manville, Kobalt, Kohler, LG, Master Forge, Maytag, Moen, Nest, Olympic, Owens Corning, Pella, Pergo, Portfolio, Project Source, Reliabilt, Samsung, Scotts, Sta-Green, Stainmaster, Style Selections, Sylvania, Task Force, Top Choice, Troy Bilt, Utilitech, Valspar, Weber Grills, Whirlpool
- Payment method:
- check, amex, discover, master card, visa, cash, diners club
- Pine Forest
- Boys & Girls Clubs of America,E2D,Eliminate the Digital Divide,Habitat for Humanity,Keep America Beautiful,Lowe's Heroes,Lowe's Toolbox for Education,Lowe’s Foundation,SkillsUSA
- Major Appliances, Home Centers, Home Improvements, Building Materials, Tools, Garden Centers, Small Appliances, Hardware Stores, Paint
- Other Information:
Specialties: easy returns, free delivery, free haul away, Lowe's gift cards, easy exchanges, free shipping
I needed a new roof due to age and called to get an estimate. The lady I spoke with promised someone would call back in 24 hours which didn't happen. Three days later and several calls to managers their representative showed up so I told him 20 year shingles, 15# felt, new skylight, and replace the fascia boards. He promised an estimate in 24 hours and two weeks later and multiple calls to the store and still no estimate. 24 hours after I called corporate I got a call from the rep. admonishing me for having called and gotten him in trouble. After telling him about still not having gotten his estimate and correcting him on who was in charge I finally got the estimate which required that I get someone else to replace the skylight first, did not include the fascia boards, and used the much more expensive 30# felt for a price that two high end roofers beat.