Vaccaro's Italian Pastry ShopAdd to mybook
- Do you know the hours for this business?
- General Info:
- Established in 1956, Vaccaro's Italian Pastry Shop Inc. is one of the leading manufacturers of Italian pastries in Baltimore. The firm offers various products, such as cannoli shells, cannoli cream, gelato, cassata/rum cake, tiramisu, Italian macaroon/biscotti cookies, combo packs and merchandise. It operates through a Pasticceria (pastry shop), which offers both carry out/sit down caf , a state-of-the-art production facility, warehouse and seven other locations throughout Baltimore and the surrounding areas. The International Association of Web Masters and Designers-IAWMD awarded The World Famous Golden Web Awards to Vaccaro's Italian Pastry Shop Inc. in 2003-2004.
- Extra Phones:
Phone: (410) 837-5832
- Payment method:
- discover, all major credit cards
- Southeastern Baltimore, Little Italy
- Italian Restaurants, Dessert Restaurants, Ice Cream & Frozen Desserts, Breakfast, Brunch & Lunch Restaurants, Family Style Restaurants, Bakeries, Restaurants
Vacarro's is simply the best dessert anywhere. I've been going there since I was a little kid and even though I live in another city now, every time I'm back in B-more I make a point to go there for some gellato. The service is great, the food is great, go there RIGHT NOW!Like this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch
This place is quaint, and has a great selection of delectable desserts! Don't be fooled by the high prices - if you are not alone, feel free to split the desserts, as they are HUGE! I ordered a single scoop gelato, and couldn't even eat 1/3 of it. The gelato was very good, and I was sorry I couldn't possibly eat more. The latte was good, but the regular coffee was weak. If you are in the area, this is a neat little s... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch
This place has excellent Italian pastries (mmmm Meraviglioso!) but boy do you pay through the nose for it. I alway get the capuccino, cannoli, a sfoglietelle and a pignoli. $16 a pound is too much for any pastry. I mean that's more than steak. But I am too lazy to make these myself so I always come here (especially for holidays). And every friend I ever brought here was impressed! A good way to cap off an evening and... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch
We went to Vacarro's on a Monday night for the all-you-can-eat dessert, and I was absolutely delighted. Gianni, the waiter, was cordial, helpful, and unflappable in the midst of tons of customers. The tiramisu was easily some of the best I've had and the rum cake was amazing. The second round included a mini canoli and three scoops of chocolate hazelnut ice cream sandwiched between cream puff pastry. Again, the canol... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch