Uncle Lee's Harbor Restaurant
- General Info:
- Edith Uncle Lee's Restaurant welcomes you to a world of fine Peking cuisine serrated and enjoyed in the elegant surroundings of our restaurant. We offer customers stylish and elegant surroundings in which to spend a pleasant evening enjoying fine food and excellent service. We have been serving our customers for the past 28 years and more with delicious Chinese cuisine which includes: * Hunan * Mandarin * Peking duck * Seafood's Lunch and dinner in our restaurant is the best way to taste Chinese foods.
- Extra Phones:
Phone: (410) 625-1425
Primary Phone: (410) 625-1425
Phone: (410) 774-4892
Fax: (410) 727-1425
Fax Number: (410) 625-1425
- Features: * Bar * Business Lunches * Credit Cards * Delivery * Family / Kids * Private Parties * Reservations * Take Out Atmosphere: * Casual * Children * Elegant * Family * Great Views * Romantic
- Payment method:
- all major credit cards, amex, check, discover, master card, visa
- Central Baltimore, Downtown Baltimore
Uncle Lee's Restaurant
Uncle Lee Szhn
- Asian Restaurants, Take Out Restaurants, Fast Food Restaurants, Chinese Restaurants, Bars, Family Style Restaurants, Restaurants
- Other Information:
Cuisines: Asian, Family Style, Fast Food, Seafood, Chinese, Pan Asian
Alcohol: Full Bar
Bike Parking: No
Takes Reservations: Yes
Outdoor Seating: No
Price Range : Average
Posted: 2/23/2011Provided by Citysearch -
So...all I wanted was to get some REALLY GOOD sit down Chinese food. I am not at all impressed by these corner mom and pop so called restaraunts in Baltimore and I cannot STAND PF Changs. I found this place by accident and it is now my favorite place in town.
The servers are alwasy nice to me, they know the menu and can identify all ingredients. The kitchen is willing to make any and all changes to accomodate my picky nature.
The food is fantastic and the service is fast and sweet. The place itself is gorgeous the location couldnt be better.
Go here soon and go back often!!
Posted: 4/5/2009Provided by Citysearch -
We went there for a nice meal of Chinese food before taking my kid to the circus show at the Mariner Arena. We sat down and the bus boy gave us a welcoming smile and hello. We were promptly given a menu. But that was it. Even though there were only three other couples seated in the restaurant at this time, the waitress made absolutely no attempt to ask us about drinks, orders, say hello or even accnowledge our presence. To make matters even worse, an older woman who appeared to be either an owner or manager was working on pictures and paperwork spread about on the table next to us and she also wasn't concerned that after 20 minutes of waiting we were simply ignored. My wife raised her hand and tried to attract some attention but it seemed as though we were being actively ignored. My ultimate objective was to take my three year old son to the circus, not to make a scene or argue in demand of service, so we gathered our our jackets, got up and left. As we left nobody at the restaurant seemed to have a care or concern as to why we had sat for 20 minutes looking at a menu and were now leaving. No apology and no goodbye. Again, this was not a busy night and there were only three other tables with customers. I couldn't imagine a place in the heart of Baltimore as being biased and I am not saying that this was involved, but as we were leaving I couldn't help but think about the past history of customers being neglected at Denny's many years ago. Based on other reviews I think that maybe they just aren't keen on customers with small children. In terms of the food, one of the Chinese physicians that I work with later told me that the food here was mediocre at best.
Posted: 5/9/2007Provided by Citysearch -
I hate this restaurant, not because of its food. We drove from DC to baltimore, spent about 2 hours in the car. My four years old wanted to go bathroom just when we got out of the parking structure and she declared it is a emergency. Where can I find a public restroom for her? I saw this restaurant and I thought they could help. I explained everything to them, and surprisingly, the owner refused us. I was totally outragous. We used the bathroom anyway -- I cannot let my daughter wet her pants! we had flight to catch, it would be a long day.