Supano's Prime Steakhouse Seafood & PastaAdd to mybook
- General Info:
- Located on the Brick Cobbled Stones of Water Street where you might think you are on the Mediterranean Sea and through the big old wooden doors you will find your passion for food, beverage and music. You may dine inside or out.Our family invites you to step into our world where you will find yourself Lost in the Sauce. Take a trip down memory lane with the Sinatra Era Music in the background. Supano's feature Frank Sinatra and Dean Martin Tribute artists Friday & Saturday Nights in the Sinatra Bar plus Live Blues & Jazz. Our restaurant is dedicated in appreciation to my wife Olga who stands by me daily in life, to my father Thomas Coffman Jr., Frank Sinatra and Dean Martin. Dad, Blues Eyes and Dino are gone now, but not forgotten.Terry Coffman Sr,The Brick Cellar is known for its local and world renowned jazz artist's performances and even Wynton has been known to stop by and jam for an hour. So do not be surprised with our New York/New Orleans Jazz Room in Old Baltimore.p.s. Goodnight Grandma Supano where ever you are. Thanks for the memories.
- Dancing, Happy Hour, Dinner, TV, Private Party Room, Brunch, Full Bar, Late Night, Banquet Facilities, Off-Site Catering, Micro Brews, Lunch, Steak, Seafood, Italian
- Amstel Light, Bud light, Budweiser, Coors Light, Corona, Corona Light, Guiness, Heineken, Light, Miller, Sierra Nevada
- Payment method:
- visa, amex, discover, cash
- Downtown, Inner Harbor
- We are open 7 days a week 11am to 2am each day!
- Caterers, Bars, Restaurants, Seafood Restaurants, Steak Houses, Sports Bars, Pizza
I have dined at Supano's on a couple of occasions and have found the restaurant to be excellent. The meals were large portions that I had to half and take home. The meals were served promptly and the entrees were the desired temperature. The owner was there to greet us and the wait staff was courteous and friendly. I especially liked the ambience - there were two somewhat different dining rooms. The upstairs dining r... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
Tried this old standby restaurant Velleggia's now call Supano's Steakhouse. Food was excellent and service on the money. Atmosphere was awesome. Did not stay for the live blues but the band sounded great. It was the best Restaurant Week Menu we have ever experienced. Can't wait to try the outdoor seating when the weather breaks. The menu was the largest menu we ever saw for Restaurant Week.Like this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
I went in for a restaurant week deal and the food was excellent. As mentioned before, the service is impeccable. I'm not sure what sort of experiences the other patrons had, but we had the GM come out and greet us and ask after our food. Wine pairings were on target, and although pricey, the food and atmosphere made it all worth it. I would 100% recommend this place to anyone seeking a good steak and top notch, legen... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
Terry, the owner, picked us up at our hotel for free. He was extremely friendly. The restaurant itself has a great atmosphere and an extremely friendly staff. It is Frank Sinatra themed and has his concert videos playing on a large screen above the bar. The food was phenomenal. I got the lasagna and my wife ordered a tortellini dish. Both were amazing. The fresh tiramisu at the end topped it all off. Highly recommend... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag Abuse