Renaissance Baltimore Harborplace HotelAdd to mybook
Secure online booking with Expedia Affliate Network Call 866-761-3335 to book by phone
The room rates listed are double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
- General Info:
- Our Inner Harbor location is perfect. You'll find the National Aquairum, USS Constallation, and Baltimore Convention Center are just steps away. Plus with easy access to the free Charm City Circulator, Fells Point & Little Italy are within a short ride.
- Extra Phones:
Phone: (410) 547-1200
Fax: (410) 539-5780
TollFree: (800) 535-1201
- Meeting Facilities
- Renaissance Hotels
- Payment method:
- diners club, amex, debit, visa, cash, check, company card, travelers checks, discover, master card, all major credit cards
- With a stay at Renaissance Baltimore Harborplace Hotel, you'll be centrally located in Baltimore, steps from The Gallery and Top of the World Observation Level. This 4-star hotel is within close proximity of USS Constellation and Harborplace.
- Central Baltimore, Inner Harbor
- Hotels, Lodging, Resorts, Motels
I spent a week at this hotel for a conference. The staff are very friendly and helpful. The decor is elegant, and the Gallery shopping mall is easily accessible next door. The ballrooms/conference rooms were spacious and elegant. The location on the waterfront was convenient for shopping and sight-seeing. The hotel does not offer a shuttle to the airport, but luckily taxi's wait outside the door and offer a flat... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch
Fabulous experience!! Everytime my husband want a quick get away we love to come to the Renaissance. The staff always makes us feel special. We also love the restaurant. Windows not only has exceptional food, the ambiance is amazing. I personally like to sit by the window in the lounge with a beverage in hand and just watch! The restaurant staff has always been top notch and extremely professional. So, as you c... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch