Renaissance Baltimore Harborplace Hotel
- BBB Rating:
- General Info:
- The top-rated Renaissance Baltimore Harborplace Hotel is steps away from the city's storied waterfront, placing guests at the center of downtown Baltimore's most exciting district. With a central location in Baltimore's Inner Harbor, our hotel is a short ride on the Charm City Circulator from Fells Point & Little Italy.
- Extra Phones:
Fax: (410) 539-5780
TollFree: (800) 535-1201
- Renaissance Hotels
- Payment method:
- diners club, amex, debit, visa, all major credit cards, company card, discover, master card, cash, check, travelers checks
- With a stay at Renaissance Baltimore Harborplace Hotel, you'll be centrally located in Baltimore, steps from The Gallery and Top of the World Observation Level. This 4-star hotel is within close proximity of USS Constellation and Harborplace.
- Central Baltimore, Inner Harbor
- Hotels, Lodging, Resorts, Motels
- Other Information:
Parking: Lot, Valet
Swimming Pool: Indoor
Check-In Time: 4 PM
Check-Out Time: noon
Property Amenities: Multilingual staff, Express check-in, Breakfast available (surcharge), Elevator/lift, Express check-out, Fitness facilities, Sauna, Safe-deposit box at front desk, Spa tub, Porter/bellhop, Bar/lounge, Business center, 24-hour front desk, Restaurant, ATM/banking, Meeting rooms, Limo or Town Car service available, Gift shops or newsstand, Wedding services, Use of nearby fitness center (discount), Conference space, Dry cleaning/laundry service
Room Amenities: Daily housekeeping, Shower/tub combination, Phone, Hair dryer, Pay movies, Premium bedding, Air conditioning, Refrigerator (on request), Blackout drapes/curtains, Hypo-allergenic bedding available, Microwave (on request), Flat-panel TV, Pillowtop mattress, Iron/ironing board, Cable TV service, Desk, Partially open bathroom, Coffee/tea maker, Premium TV channels
02/09/2007Provided by Citysearch -
I spent a week at this hotel for a conference. The staff are very friendly and helpful. The decor is elegant, and the Gallery shopping mall is easily accessible next door. The ballrooms/conference rooms were spacious and elegant. The location on the waterfront was convenient for shopping and sight-seeing. The hotel does not offer a shuttle to the airport, but luckily taxi's wait outside the door and offer a flat $27 rate to the airport. The rooms are nice and comfortable with pillow-top matresses, but not much more impressive than more affordable hotels I've been too. Internet service cost $5.00 for 15 minutes intervals. Unfortunately the restaurant was closed and did not cater the conference. No continental breakfast was available, which was frustrating because the breakfast offered was extremely over-priced. They wanted us to pay $14.95 for a breakfast buffett that did not look very appetizing at all. I ended up paying $4.50 for a danish and another $4.50 for a soda, so if you are on a budget I would recommend buying your own food elsewhere. In short, I had a pleasant experience but wouldn't recommend it for families or anyone else on a budget.
12/27/2002Provided by Citysearch -
Fabulous experience!! Everytime my husband want a quick get away we love to come to the Renaissance. The staff always makes us feel special. We also love the restaurant. Windows not only has exceptional food, the ambiance is amazing. I personally like to sit by the window in the lounge with a beverage in hand and just watch!
The restaurant staff has always been top notch and extremely professional. So, as you can see, I hightly recommend the hotel--for me it is an 11