Port Discovery Children's Museum
- General Info:
- In 1990 Baltimore Children's Museum formed its own 501(c)(3) a non-profit corporation and merged with the Maryland Children's Museum Board of Directors, this is for children museum that "Good to Grow" significant investments towards supporting families through exhibits, programs, partnerships, and management practices it is unique exhibits that offers programs to get children's arms and legs moving and hearts pumping.
- Extra Phones:
Phone: (410) 752-0614
Phone: (410) 864-2700
Primary Phone: (410) 752-0614
Primary Phone: (410) 864-2700
- Gift shop, Event, Permanent Exhibits, Virtual Tour, Museum Map, Membership available, Group pricing, Birthday Parties, Facility Rentals, Overnight Adventures, School Group visits, Social/Civic Groups, Early Childhood Programs, Special Needs, Community Porgrams/Partners, Parent Resources, Fundraising Events, Volunteer/Intern, Individual Giving, Corporate/Foundation
- Payment method:
- travelers checks, amex, discover, master card, visa
- Central Baltimore, Downtown Baltimore
- General Admission Prices $14.50 for ages 2 and up Members and children younger than two years: FREE AAA member 10% off IKEA Family card received 1/2 off one general admission AARP members $2.00 discount off Military Personnel valid ID $2.00 off gen. admission Military member also recieve $5.00 family membership
Port Discovery Children's Msm
- Museums, Tourist Information & Attractions, Places Of Interest
I took my neice and nephew and they had the BEST time! There were so many cool areas - a large climbing tower, a mystery house, an egyptian exhibit, computer stations...and they got to make arts and crafts projects to take home with them. I foud it to be fun and educational too. Definitely will bring them back!
07/26/2002Provided by Citysearch -
This is a museum like no other. The concept and design of this museum is extraordinary. Just walking in the front door, made me excited for my children. The atmosphere is welcoming, adventurous, and motivating. The activities offered allow children to see that learning can be and is a fun thing to do. This museum offers something for all children. It is great place to watch your children let loose, explore, laugh, smile, run, and have fun! The onsite McDonalds just adds to all the excitement.