ManorCare Health Services-Roland ParkAdd to My Book
Mon - Sun Open 24 Hours
- More Info:
- ManorCare Health Services’ skilled nursing and rehabilitation centers offer post-acute services for those transitioning from hospital to home. This specialized quality care helps shorten or eliminate hospital stays, laying the groundwork for a successful discharge. Some of these services include: high-intensity physical, occupational and speech therapies, cardiac recovery, stroke and other neurological recovery care, skin and complex wound care, I.V. services, diabetes management, oncology care, and orthopedic and joint replacement recovery. With individualized programs and a variety of post-acute services ManorCare offers rehab hospital caliber health care options to meet the unique needs of patients and ensure that they receive outcomes-oriented care that will speed their recovery and their return home.
- Post-hospital care, Complex medical, intensive rehab, short & long-term stays, Skilled Nursing
- ManorCare Health Services
- Alliance for health care American Health Care Association
- Nursing Homes-Skilled Nursing Facility, Residential Care Facilities, Nursing & Convalescent Homes, Physical Therapists, Occupational Therapists, Nursing Homes-Intermediate Care Facility