We had a Christmas party here and the food was amazing. Small place in the city right near the harbor.
Little Havana Restaurant & Bent Fork Catering
- Social Links:
- Visit Twitter Page | Visit Facebook Page
- General Info:
- Little Havana has become a Landmark in South Baltimore. Dishing up good food and drink to a varied clientele for 15 years. A casual restaurant with a great view of the Inner Harbor from our spacious deck. Serving Lunch and Dinner daily in the Spring and Summer and abridged hours in the Winter. A great place to bring the whole family for a good meal and also a fantastic place to chill out with friends over some tall Mojitos or a great Craft Brew till the wee morning hours. We have a couple of great spaces to host a party of 30 200 and we always have room for you during our infamous Sunday Brunch! We also have a Catering division if you need to bring the party to your home or office. 7 days a week 355 days a year, we are here and ready to serve up some good times!
- * Private Parties * Catering
- Payment method:
- discover, amex, master card, visa, carte blanche, all major credit cards
- Southern Baltimore, Riverside
- Cuban Restaurants, Latin American Restaurants, Caribbean Restaurants, Bars, Party & Event Planners, Seafood Restaurants, Wedding Reception Locations & Services, Caterers, Banquet Halls & Reception Facilities, Family Style Restaurants, Restaurants
- Other Information:
Bike Parking: Yes
Wheelchair Accessible: Yes
Takes Reservations: Yes
Outdoor Seating: Yes
Price Range : Average
Little Havana's has been one of my favorites since moving to Baltimore years ago. It is one of the few places in fed hill with outdoor seating on the water.. can't beat that! Great atmosphere and friendly staff. I highly suggest their chicken nachos and a mojitos when you go!
We absolutely love this place! We've lived a couple blocks away for several years now, and it's been our favorite neighborhood spot. It's food has really gotten better over the last couple years as well, HIGHLY suggest any of their specials! Great selection of draft beers and seriously, the best mojitos in town! It gets really packed during the warm months for Friday Happy Hour, so get there early!
A great casual environment with great drinks, great food, and a friendly and responsive staff.
Whether you enjoy the cool breeze and great views out on their patio or enjoy a more private setting in their back room and outdoor area, Havanas is the place for you. You have to try their incredible pork bites with their amazing sauce. I have been here many times and have always enjoyed the laid back atmosphere and friendly bartenders. Its a great place to relax with friends in a fun environment far from the craziness that surrounds Cross Street.
Best waterfront restaurant/ bar in Baltimore!!!! You can't beat the view and the atmosphere! The food and service is awesome! They also have a fantastic private room with it's own outdoor private area for parties! I've rented out the room twice and both parties were a huge success! Little Havanas is my favorite restaurant and bar in Baltimore!
The food presentation has gained some ground as well as the taste. The curried chick peas are fantastic as well as the black bean burgers. Would have given it 5 stars but the service is not consistant each time I've been there. The establishment is much cleaner than the years in the past.
10/30/2009Provided by Citysearch -
The all you can drink brunch is great and while the food might not be ""authentic,"" I still liked it. The limited selection did not bother me because I get overwhelmed when there are too many choices. I recommend getting a side of bacon because it is HUGE. I will definitely go back!
07/01/2008Provided by Citysearch -
I love this place. It is a great local bar. The menu is a bit limited, however they have the BEST crabcakes (1/2 priced on Thursday night). Mojitos are their speciality drink, however the bartenders know how to make everything under the sun. The view is the best, right on the harbor.
08/25/2007Provided by Citysearch -
Little Havana has a VERY limited menu and does NOT have authentic Cuban food. The mojitos were bitter; the Cuban sandwich was disappointing and tasted like a bland grilled cheese. The steak sandwich was terrible, the meat was fatty and should have been called the ""Garlic Sandwich"" since this was the only thing you could taste. The Masitas de Puerco were tasty but needed salt. The bathrooms were FILTHY. If you are expecting traditional Cuban food like ""Ropa Vieja"", ""Puerco Asado a la Criolla"", ""Picadillo"" etc. forget it, it's not at Little Havana and I would avoid it like the plague. If you want a deafeningly noisy bar that makes a pathetic attempt at Cuban cuisine and has the added bonus of unbelievably dirty bathrooms then this is your place!!!