- Appointments Available, Appointments Available
- More Info:
- HoppinTots Children's Gym is designed especially for the young child (ages 4 months to 6 years). We offer a variety of programs including: parent-participation classes, 45-minute and 1-hour gymnastics classes without parents and 1-1/2 and 2-hour drop-offs. The HoppinTots staff is made up of extremely dedicated, very experienced instructors who are committed to making sure each child's experience is a positive one. We will also do our best to ensure that each parent has a wonderful experience at HoppinTots. We feel it is important to start children on the right track to a healthy life. We want them to learn that physical activity is fun. They will, in the process, develop body awareness and control, coordination, agility and listening and social skills. Equally important to the physical benefits, are the self-confidence and self esteem your child will gain by learning skills in a safe, fun and stress-free atmosphere.
- Parent/Child Classes * Mommy and Me Every week there is a fun theme and special emphasis. The fun never stops at HoppinTots! * Baby Bears I (4 mos. - 7 mos.) * Baby Bears II (8 mos. - walking) Songs and activities for babies in all stages of development (non-crawlers, crawlers, cruisers), including rolling, bouncing, climbing, etc. * Little Bears I (walking - 17 mos.) * Little Bears II (18 - 23 mos.) Beginning gymnastics. * Little/Bigger Bears (combined 1 & 2 year olds) * Bigger Bears I (24 - 35 mos.) * Bigger Bears II (30 - 40 mos.) * For Kids Only Classes Little Hoppers (3 - 3.11 years) Tumbling, jumping, climbing, swinging, learning cooperation and listening skills. This is a fun-filled, stress-free approach to the fundamentals of gymnastics. HoppinKids (4 - 6 years) More fun, more skills! Children will learn cartwheels, bridge-ups and frog stands and refine other skills. This is a very active, exciting class! * Drop-Off Program * Double T's (2 - 3 1/4 yrs.) * Combo Fun I (Walking - 5 yrs.) [Note: Summer Only] * Combo Fun II (2 - 5 yrs.) * Tumble & Fun (3 - 5 yrs.) All of our drop-off programs include free play in the circle room with toys as well as on our equipment. Children will receive gymnastics instruction, sing songs, make a craft, learn to take turns and share, play games and just have fun! It's great preparation for preschool.
- Next to Princton Sports
- * 2-HOUR DROP-OFF PROGRAMS available for children as young as 2 years old
* FREE TRIAL CLASS
* OPEN GYMS (FREE TO REGISTERED STUDENTS AND SIBLINGS $10 CHARGE FOR GUESTS)Birthdays!
- Gymnastics Instruction, Party & Event Planning, Children's Party Planning & Entertainment, Gymnasiums, Party Planning, Exercise & Physical Fitness Programs