One of the worst nursing homes in MD. Left snacks for my mom and they would not even give it to her. Morning shift is fine but evening shift comes in and it's like night and day. Evening shift is rude and will not do anything for the resident unless family complains to someone of authority and even then you only get what you need just for that time. DO NOT USE THIS PLACELike this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
Future Care Nursing HomeAdd to mybook
- Do you know the hours for this business?
- General Info:
- FutureCare Irvington, based in Baltimore, is one of the nursing and rehabilitation centers operated by FutureCare. It offers a variety of specialized services and programs for residents. The center has various private and semiprivate rooms, and lounges and dining rooms for individuals. FutureCare Irvington provides a wide range of acute and long-term care services, such as postoperative care, infusion therapy, tube feedings, wound care and dialysis. It also provides other services, such as pain and diabetes management, dementia care, and palliative and ventilator care. The center s rehabilitation services include physical, occupational and speech therapies. Its physical and occupational therapists help residents with orthopedic, neurological, vascular and a variety of other medical diagnoses.
- Extra Phones:
Phone: (410) 362-7428
Fax: (410) 947-4075
Fax: (410) 362-7428
- Activities|Clinical Laboratories|Dental|Dietary|Extended Care|Housekeeping|Long-Term Care|Mental Health|Nursing Home Care|Nursing Services|Occupational Therapy|Personal Care|Pharmacy|Physical Therapy|Physician|Podiatry|Skilled Nursing Care|Social Work|Speech Pathology
- Southwestern Baltimore, Irvington
Profit Nursing Home
- Nursing & Convalescent Homes, Residential Care Facilities, Nursing Homes-Skilled Nursing Facility, General Contractors, Assisted Living Facilities, Homes-Institutional & Aged
I currently work here and believe it is an amazing place to both work and have your loved ones stay to get taken care of. I couldn't say enough positive things about FutureCare. And clearly the state of Maryland agrees with this viewpoint: FutureCare just won top work place again for 2012.Like this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
I wonder why the Future Care Nursing Home in Irvington , As most Facilaties do, Have no ratings ,or comments on thier site . I for one look forward to reviwing these areas ,as they are helpful. Very recently a friend of the family was placed there at the spare of the moment ,and i would love to hear about other families and the patients comments Very concerned !!!! Signed , Phlebotomyj3rd. ... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag Abuse