Frito-Lay IncAdd to mybook
- Do you know the hours for this business?
- General Info:
- Frito-Lay is the convenient food division of PepsiCo. It is an international company that markets and sells corn and potato chips and snack food items. The company was formed in 1961 as a result of a merger between Frito Company and H.W. Lay & Company. Frito-Lay has a staff of more than 45,000 employees and maintains over 30 manufacturing facilities throughout the United States. The company markets and sells its products under the LAY'S, FRITOS, CHEETOS, BAKEN-ETS, RUFFLES, DORITOS, FUNYUNS, TOSTITOS, BAKED! LAY'S, SUNCHIPS and MUNCHIES brands. It offers cheese-flavored and natural and organic snacks and onion-flavored rings. The company provides gluten- and casein-free snacks for individuals with special dietary concerns. It supports various national nonprofit organizations and food programs. Frito-Lay has received the Corporation of the Year Award from the American Indian Chamber of Commerce of Texas.
- Extra Phones:
Primary Phone: (410) 355-6106
TollFree: (800) 877-2076
- Payment method:
- diners club, master card, visa
- Southern Baltimore, Cherry Hill
Frito Lay Incorporated
- Food Products-Wholesale, Food Products, Food Processing & Manufacturing