I have been worked on by 8 different tattooists and the single artist that is "Charm City Tattoo", Jacki Randall, is one who I would recommend wholeheartedly above the rest. Making an appointment with Jacki provides an experience in body art that takes place in a personal setting, you aren't one of five bozos getting inked by five other bozos in front of a television, which is too common an experience for... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes(1) No|Flag Abuse
Tue - Sat 1:00 pm - 8:00 pm
- More Info:
- Unique, freehand, fineline, portraiture, coverup & repair. Beyond the generic.
- This is a one artist custom shop offering unique one-offs, drafting, portraiture, freehand, fineline, coverup and repair work. Most work by appointment, call to arrange consultation or booking. Hours do not indicate availability. For a more comprehensive overview of my work please tour my website. Owner/Operator tattooing since 1991. Visa & Mastercard accepted.
- Payment method:
- cash, all major credit cards
- Please call in advance. Tattooing is not interrupted to answer phones, door.
Member National Tattoo Association
- Oregon Health Division license.
Jacki is great! I brought in my idea and she came up with a better design than I could ever have come up with on my own. She listened to what I wanted and put it all into the final design...It's exactly what I wanted and it turned out AWESOME! Jacki's artwork is unique and original.... If I ever get another tat I'm definitely going back.Was this review helpful?Yes(2) No|Flag Abuse
I can't tell you how happy I am with my beautiful tattoo. What I wanted was something completely original and beautiful and thats exactly what I got! I would never go elsewhere and will be recommending Ms.Randall to everyone I know. Thank you!!!Was this review helpful?Yes(2) No|Flag Abuse
I search for a long time before selecting to go to Charm City to get my tattoo. The proprietress, Jacki, was not only extremely professional and talented but she was also friendly, charming and fun. We knocked around ideas and then after she did a few quick sketches, I decided on the design. Jacki listened to me and captured exactly what I wanted. Her studio is clean, her technique is swift and I'm very pleased with ... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes(3) No|Flag Abuse
I highly recommend this shop because of the professional nature in which business is conducted and the absolutely beautiful art that is rendered here. Much personal care made me very comfortable. I will return again and again. Others will learn of my experience here.Was this review helpful?Yes(2) No|Flag Abuse