Best Western Plus Hotel & Conference Center
- BBB Rating:
- General Info:
- At the Best Western Plus Hotel & Conference Center you’re sure to find that little something extra. With our modern amenities and thoughtful design, the Best Western Plus Hotel & Conference Center will stand out among other hotels in Baltimore, MD. For the business traveler, a spacious work desk and free internet access are included in all our guest rooms to ensure you don’t miss a beat while you’re away from the office. For extended stays, each room provides a convenient in-room mini fridge that is ideal for drinks and snacks. We also have an in-house fitness room, so you can keep up your workout routine while you’re on the road. As always, the Best Western Plus Hotel & Conference Center will provide you with the superior customer service that you are used to at any Best Western hotel.
- Extra Phones:
Fax: (410) 633-2812
- Best Western Plus
- Payment method:
- amex, discover, master card, visa, all major credit cards, debit, diners club
- When you stay at Best Western Plus Hotel & Conference Center in Baltimore, you'll be in the business district and close to Canton Waterfront Park and Fort McHenry. This hotel is within close proximity of Korean War Memorial and Patterson Park.
- Southeastern Baltimore, Medford
- Meeting Facilities
- Lodging, Banquet Halls & Reception Facilities, Motels
- Other Information:
Swimming Pool: Indoor
Check-In Time: 4 PM
Check-Out Time: noon
Property Amenities: Elevator/lift, Designated smoking areas, Safe-deposit box at front desk, Barbecue grill(s), Conference center, Laundry facilities, 24-hour business center, Computer station, Cruise terminal shuttle (surcharge), 24-hour front desk, ATM/banking, Wedding services, Conference space, Tours/ticket assistance, Multilingual staff, Express check-out, Free breakfast, Fitness facilities, Sauna, Designated smoking areas (fines apply), Spa tub, Porter/bellhop, Bar/lounge, Restaurant, Concierge services, Gift shops or newsstand, Dry cleaning/laundry service, Luggage storage
Room Amenities: Daily housekeeping, Private bathroom, Hair dryer, Pay movies, Air conditioning, Refrigerator, Blackout drapes/curtains, Microwave, Hypo-allergenic bedding available, Iron/ironing board, Cable TV service, Free local calls, Coffee/tea maker, Premium TV channels, In-room safe
Price Range : Average
05/31/2011Provided by Citysearch -
The indoor pool was nice to have as well as the fitness center. Also, you can walk into the greyhound bus terminal and there is a gift shop with plenty of snacks, etc. There is also a Sbarros Pizza, KFC, A&W rootbeer stand. The free breakfast was plentiful, including eggs, sausage, bagels, Make-Your-Own Waffle Station. It was nice to have all that available.
05/26/2011Provided by Citysearch -
Your shuttle to and from Johns Hopkins Hospital was the reason we preferred to stay with BW and it was GREAT!! Thank you! ! ! When a person is away from home in strange environment, it's very reassuring to know ""someone"" will pick up and deliver - again, thank you!!
05/17/2011Provided by Citysearch -
I stayed for a little over a week because my husband was having surgery at Johns Hopkins. Everyone at the hotel was so very nice to me and helpful. When my husband came out of the hospital he was in a lot of pain and the shuttle driver, Kevin, went out of his way to drive very slow over every bump and called ahead to the hotel to have a wheelchair waiting to help him get to his room. That was so kind of him and above the call of duty! Thank you so much for the help everyone gave to me and my husband in a tough time in our lives.