This hotel was incredibly expensive. It was nice, but not as nice as what they are charging. Our room cost $300+ a night. The rooms are a little small. They are clean and updated. The minifridge did not work, nor did the A/C seem to work. We switched rooms twice only to find the A/C worked poorly in all three rooms. It was 90+ degrees during our stay but the room did not get below 78 degrees for the entire sta... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
Baltimore Marriott WaterfrontAdd to mybook
Secure online booking with Expedia Affliate Network Call 866-761-3335 to book by phone
The room rates listed are double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
- General Info:
- Located in Baltimore's Harbor East neighborhood, the Baltimore Marriott Waterfront sits on the water's edge. You'll enjoy the spectacular views from this Inner Harbor hotel, as well as easy access to the city's finest shopping and restaurants.
- Meeting Facilities
- Marriott Hotels & Resorts
- Payment method:
- amex, visa, discover, master card, debit, diners club, check, travelers checks
- With a stay at Baltimore Marriott Waterfront, you'll be centrally located in Baltimore, steps from National Katyn Memorial and Baltimore Civil War Museum. This hotel is within close proximity of Seven Foot Knoll Light and National Historic Seaport of Baltimore.
- Southeastern Baltimore, Little Italy
- Hotels, Wedding Supplies & Services, Restaurants