Babe Ruth Birthplace and Museum
- General Info:
- The city's native son, the Great Bambino, is celebrated in the house he was born in, now a museum stocked with memorabilia like the catcher's mitt he used while learning baseball, the bat from his famed 1927 season and exhibits honoring the Orioles.
- Extra Phones:
Phone: (410) 925-8302
- Payment method:
- amex, discover, master card, visa
- Both the Babe Ruth Birthplace Museum and Sports Legends Museum at Camden Yards are located just a short walk from Baltimore’s Inner Harbor and Oriole Park at Camden Yards. The Babe Ruth Birthplace Museum is located at 216 Emory Street, three blocks west of Oriole Park at Camden Yards. Just follow the 60 baseballs painted on the sidewalk from the stadium to the Museum. Sports Legends Museum at Camden Yards is located at 301 W. Camden Street. The Museum is found in the Camden Station building.
- Ridgely's Delight, Southern Baltimore
- -- Admission Prices: Babe Ruth Birthplace Museum Museum members are admitted free, Adults: $6.00, Seniors: $4.00, Children (ages 3-12): $3.00 -- Admission Prices: Sports Legends Museum at Camden Yards Museum members are admitted free, Adults: $8.00, Seniors: $6.00, Children (ages 3-12): $4.00, -- Combo Ticket for Both Babe Ruth Birthplace and Sports Legend Museum: Adults: $12.00, Seniors: $8.00, Children (ages 3-12): $5.00 -- Museum tickets may be purchased at the Museum ticket booth, in advance by phone at 410-727-1539 or online
Babe Ruth Birthplace & Museum
Babe Ruth Birthplace Fndtn
- Museums, Places Of Interest, Tourist Information & Attractions