- BBB Rating:
- General Info:
- Asian Harbor Restaurant is centrally located, making it a convenient place to stop no matter where in the Inner Harbor you're headed. Our menu features Chinese, Japanese, Thai and American Cuisine. Dine in or pick up or order on line for delivery. Check out some of our menu items at www.placeonlineorder.com/rol1/asianharborbtm/menu and receive a 25% discount for registering and ordering online! Or call us and mention this ad!
- Extra Phones:
Phone: (410) 327-6689
Fax: (410) 327-6689
- Payment method:
- discover, master card, visa, all major credit cards
- Visit www.asianharborbtm.com for directions!
- Southeastern Baltimore, Jonestown
Asian Harbor BTM
Asian Harbor Restaurant
China Harbor Chinese Rstrnt
China Harbor Restaurant
- Chinese Restaurants, Seafood Restaurants, Asian Restaurants, Family Style Restaurants, American Restaurants, Restaurants
- Other Information:
Bike Parking: Yes
Cuisines: Asian, Family Style, Seafood, Chinese, Pan Asian
Takes Reservations: No
Outdoor Seating: No
Price Range : Below Average
This is my favorite restaurant in all B'more. The food is delicious. They take care to satsisfy the customer and do not use MSG. The portions are huge and yet cheap! It is very, very, clean, a big plus in this city of dirty little restaurants. They have the best Chinese food from experienced mature cooks who actually make the spring rolls, eggrolls, wontons, and even prepare the Ribs appetizer with all homemade sauces, not just the same old canned stuff like others. If your friends don't all want Chinses or your kids want a hotdog, they have hotdogs, chicken nuggerts, french Fries, Wings, hamburgers, and steak and cheese, too. Everyone will be happy. Good service whether you eat there, get delivery, or carry out.
Always a special like free soda or eggrolls with carry out and delivery orders if you order inough. They stay open late and they speak English very well. Go there, they will treat you good.
China Harbor has the best Chinese food in Baltimore by far. The decor and atmosphere is also very pleasant and you can dine-in, take out, and they even deliver! I've moved around a lot and have had my fair share of good Chinese food but China Harbor def beats out the competition. Would highly recommend!