County Animal HospitalAdd to mybook
- General Info:
Veterinary Medicine With A Difference!
- Full-service veterinary hospital located on Manchester Rd in Manchester, MO.
- We believe that preventative care and a regular examination by skilled, caring veterinarians are the best way to provide a long and healthy life for all pets.
- We’re also there for our clients when a pet is sick or injured.
- We have been providing top quality pet care in St. Louis for over 65 years, constantly updating our facilities and integrating the latest technologies into our practice.
- We pride ourselves on our ability to care for your pet no matter what the need – from routine annual wellness exams to senior pet care, vaccinations to diabetes management, nail trimming to surgery, we want to be your choice for top quality care.
- Feel free to call us to discuss your pets’ needs or stop by for a quick tour of our facility.
Michael P. Vitucci, MS, DVM- The Ohio State University
Jennifer E. Vitucci, DVM- The Ohio State University
Stacey A. Bone, DVM -The University of Missouri
Dana E. Johnson, DVM- The University of Illinois
- Extra Phones:
Phone: (314) 714-6744
- Wellness Care (examinations and vaccinations)
- Senior Care
- Digital Dental Radiology
- Digital Radiology
- On-site Ultrasound
- Internal Medicine
- Surgery - Soft Tissue and Orthopedic- including
- TPLO, TTA, and lateral suture for ACL repair
We also offer additional non-medical services such as:
- Therapeutic Grooming
- Microchip Identification
- Obedience Training
- Behavior Modification
- Dietary Management
- Prescription Diets
Our Facilities-Our modern hospital includes:
- Six Examination Rooms
- Extensive In-House laboratory
- Radiology Room
- State of the art surgical suite
- A supervised hospitalization area
- A spacious indoor training area
- Comfortable reception area
- Hills, and Purina, Royal Canin
- Payment method:
- all major credit cards, financing available
- Dog & Cat Grooming & Supplies, Pet Boarding & Kennels, Pet Grooming, Pet Stores, Veterinary Specialty Services, Veterinary Clinics & Hospitals, Veterinarians, Dog Training, Pet Services, Dog Day Care, Pet Training
The vets at COH are compassionate, reassuring, experienced and they always have a fresh idea for how to deal with any concerns I have about my pets. Dr. Bone is our vet and he makes sure to call us back with answers to questions I have. He is always very caring when one of my pets life comes to a close, and that has happened three times. The desk staff is great and helpful too........always! I would highly recomm... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
Dr. Mike and his staff blew my expectations away with their level of care for my dog, Bentley. He received knee surgery and recovery at CAH. Dr. Mike did a great job explaining the procedures and recovery steps to me so that I could easily understand. The best sign of quality care is that Bentley was always excited to go back for follow up visits.Like this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
CAH is top-notch for animal care. I have taken my cat and dogs there. The staff has always been more than helpful, grooming has been great as well as the doctors themselves. You never have to worry about the treatment your "extended" family receives at County Animal Hospital.Like this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
Dr. Mike has been amazing with our dog and with us. He is an expert at the ACL surgery and used the latest techniques. Our dog healed relatively quickly and fully. the staff is so friendly and caring and our dog LOVES everyone there - especially Dr. Mike. Everyone took time to explain the surgery as well as how the dog was doing when he was boarding there post surgery. They were happy to let me come visit the do... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
I love CAH. I have nothing but great things to say about Dr. Mike and his wonderful staff. Both of my dogs have had ACL repairs since May. Whenever I would call after the surgery and during there stay, they would always give me an update. Even when I called almost everyday! We love our dogs like our kids, and it's nice to go to a place that feels the same way about our babies. Whenever I may call with a concern... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
When our bulldog tore his acl we brought him to Dr. Mike. We were not able to afford the surgery to fix his knee. Out of the kindness of his heart Dr. Mike did the surgery for free. These are the most amazing people and care about each of their patients and family's as individuals. We can never repay them for the kindness they have showed us and we will not bring our pets anywhere since.Like this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
Dr. Mike Vitucci is such a loving, caring vet who adores all of his patients and gives them the best care around! He is an accomplished orthopedic surgeon and his staff is second to none! You just know that all who work at CAH love their job and love your pet. I highly recommend CAH for all your pet's needs, including grooming. Erica does a great job with my sweet boy!Like this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
I was referred to CAH for a second opinion on my 10 y/o Springer Spaniel Molly’s need for orthopedic surgery. Molly’s surgery was successfully completed by Dr. Mike Vitucci and his excellent team and Molly spent 2 weeks at the clinic for post op care. She got the best care possible and was treated like family. She is doing wonderful! She no longer walks on 3 legs in pain. They are a top notch clinic with all t... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag Abuse