Dr. Sheahan is absolutely wonderful. When I had taken my dog Maggie to several different vets to take care of her allergies and they kept giving her predisone......1 visit and one allergy test later with Rosedale Vet and we had it handled. When my daughters cat Chilie Bean needed a specialized surgery and her vet could not do it......Heidi did the surgery rather than going down south. And last but not least, when ... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
Rosedale Veterinary HospitalAdd to mybook
Regular HoursSat - SunClosed
- General Info:
Rosedale Veterinary Hospital understands the unique relationship between you and your pet. We treat all kinds of animals, from guinea pigs to Great Danes. You can leave your beloved companion in our capable and caring hands.
Find out more about our treatments and get to know our team on the following pages.
Our patient care philosophy
Dr. Heidi Sheahan and her team are committed to staying on the cutting edge of innovative technology. We take the time to carefully listen to your concerns and perform a complete evaluation of your pet.Our services
From consultation to diagnostics, treatment, and surgery, our team is committed to preserving and restoring your animal's health. We use some of the most advanced veterinary treatments and diagnostic equipment available to care for your pets from birth through their senior years.
- Extra Phones:
Emergencies: (661) 588-9630
After Hours Emergencies: (661) 588-9630
- Veterinary Services
- Digital Imaging
- On Site Lab
- Emergency Services
- Dog and Cat Prescription Food
- Veterinary Supplies
- We accept referrals from other Veterinarians
- Hills/Science Diet, Royal Canin
- Payment method:
- visa, master card, discover, debit
- Our ServicesGentle treatment for your special animal. Remember, regular check-ups can detect disease in the early stages, improving your pet's ability to fight back.
- General examination and treatment of companion animals
- Immunization of dogs, cats, ferrets; certificates of health and consultations for international travel. Dr Sheahan is a fully accreditated Veterinarian and has a Category II Rating which is the most comprehensive rating a Veterinarian can acheive.
- Microchip implants: We use the new 134.2 kHz (ISO) microchips.All of our microchips come with a prepaid registration.
- Comprehensive oral care, including cleanings, extractions and radiographs performed in a dedicated Dental Suite
- Blood analysis to check for diabetes, kidney disease and more
- Tests for fungal and bacterial infections
- Microscopic tests for various parasites and infections in blood, feces or on the skin. We also have the capability to take digital images of our microscopic slides.
American Vet Medical Assc.
California Medical Association
American Driving Society
- Kennels, Veterinarian Emergency Services, Veterinary Specialty Services, Veterinary Clinics & Hospitals, Veterinarians
Gonzodog– July 25, 2009 at 23:07:28 PDT \r This individual posted this against the wrong hospital. We have never had a male Veterinarian work for us, Dr. Heidi Sheahan is female. I believe he meant the hospital down the road (one with a rag on his head) called Animal and Bird Hospital of Rosedale. We have had MANY complaints against Dr. Singh.\rLike this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch