Hungry Hunter Steakhouse
- Social Links:
- Visit Twitter Page | Visit Facebook Page
- General Info:
- Hungry Hunter is a locally owned and operated Steakhouse Restaurant. The concept offers a variety of Steaks, Chicken, Pastas, Seafood, Barbeque and the Best Prime Rib in town. Outdoor and indoor catered affairs with a wide range of selections offered from our Santa Maria Style Buckboard Wagon Barbeque Grill. Most major credit cards accepted. ATMOSPHERE: Fine Dining with a Casual Flair, Private Banquet room seating up to 80 people, Outdoor Patio, Full Bar with Large Screen TV's OPEN: Lunch: Monday - Friday 11:30am - 2:30pm LOUNGE: Open All Day: Happy Hour Monday - Friday 2pm-6pm DINNER: Monday - Friday 5pm - 10pm, Saturday - 4:30pm - 10pm Sunday - 12:00pm - 9pm
- Extra Phones:
Company Fax: (661) 328-0813
- Serving the Best Prime Rib, Steaks and Seafood in Town. Banquet facility for up to 80 People, Catering, Kids Menu - Lunch Menu - Dinner Menu, Fine Wine List, Outdoor patio and Full bar.
- Choice Midwestern cornfed beef
- Payment method:
- cash, all major credit cards
- Central Bakersfield off 99 Freeway
- San Lauren
- Party Planning, Restaurants, Seafood Restaurants, Steak Houses, Caterers, Banquet Halls & Reception Facilities
- Other Information:
Cuisines: Caterers, Steakhouse, Seafood
Wheelchair Accessible: Yes
Alcohol: Full Bar
Parking: Lot, Private
Bike Parking: Yes
Takes Reservations: Yes
Outdoor Seating: Yes
Specialties: Special Events
Price Range : Average
01/23/2011Provided by Citysearch -
We Have eaten here several times and food is always excellent. Top personal are right there making sure that service is flowing. One small complaint: Not all of us women who have reached a discretionary age like to be addressed as ""dear"", ""honey"" or ""sweetie"" A respectful madam or Miss will do it for me. My husband and I always recommend Hungry Hunter to people who really care about what they eat.
You can't go wrong eathing here. The food and service are exceptinal. I am giving this a 4 star rating instead of a 5 star rating because they took crab cakes off their menu and I ordered them alot when we went there to eat. I wish they had more fish items on their menu..if you want fish..I wouldn't go there to eat. I would go to Red Lobster. If you want a great steak or prime rib, then this is the restaurant to go to!
This restaraunt is classy, yet, casual. I moved away from California last summer (2006) and made sure to visit the Hungry hunter whenever I could. They have excellent food, friendly staff and a beautiful setting.
If you dine here please try the whiskey peppercorn steak and the garlic mashed potatoes, they are wonderful. The staff also creates your dinner salad at the table so that you could choose your "fixings".
10/24/2006Provided by Citysearch -
Good steaks, good prime rib, and a nice atmosphere. They serve a salad bar at your table that's really fresh & good. I've been here with small, medium, and large groups and the service has always been wonderful. They have a very attentive, yet unobtrusive waitstaff. I would recommend this restaurant.