Mon - Sat Open 24 Hours
- More Info:
- Before 2009, Kern County residents in need of specialized burn care had to travel more than 100 miles either north to Fresno or south to Los Angeles for treatment. That all changed when San Joaquin Community Hospital (SJCH) partnered with Los Angeles-based Grossman Burn Centers (GBC) to bring a full-treatment burn center to Bakersfield. Now, all residents - from kindergartners to firefighters - can have piece of mind knowing the best burn care is right here in their hometown.
- Full-treatment burn care at our four-bed inpatient center.
- Outpatient rehabilitation and treatment at The Aera Clinic.
- State-of-the-art technology, including a hydrotherapy suite.
- World-renowned caregivers and plastic surgeons.
- Ongoing support groups and psychological care.
- Community education on burn prevention and treatment.
- Financial assistance for child burn victims through The Chevron Fund.
- Payment method:
- cash only
San Joaquin Community Hospital/Adventist Health
- Emergency Care Facilities, Clinics, Hospitals, Medical Centers, Physicians & Surgeons, Cosmetic Surgery, Physicians & Surgeons