It's a good thing I have a sense of humor and understand we're all only human as I've had some less than stellar experiences with Enterprise but they've always made it right in the end. I've rented from them nearly exclusively for most of my adult life. Clearly there is a reason I keep coming back to them. It is because even when the detail team leaves the receipt of the previous renter in the console or misses an empty chip back someone shoved in the rear cup holder they continue to work to make my experience the best they can. It is obvious the team at this location gets on well together and enjoys working with the public. Customer services wise, they are top notch. My only suggestion is to possibly have a second set of eyes walk the car before it's handed over to the new renter. Often times that second set of eyes catch what the first missed. These guys work hard but never stop delivering in customer service. That's why I know I'll be back again.
- General Info:
- Pick Enterprise. We'll Pick You Up.®
- With the largest fleet in North America and a great selection of vehicles, Enterprise has it all. Enjoy fast and easy car rental with Enterprise Rent-A-Car at our branch in Bakersfield, CA. Just one of the 7,200 branches in over 30 countries helping with your car rental needs.
- * Economy to Premium cars * Luxury cars
- Payment method:
- diners club, amex, discover, master card, visa
- Car Rental, Van Rental & Leasing, Truck Rental
I have rented at several different locations and had mixed service. The people at this location have always treated me well. They have a good selection of cars and their staff always takes good care of my family. What makes the difference is you can tell they are always doing what is best for their customers. Definitely recommend this location to all our family and friends!