Auburn Animal Hospital
- BBB Rating:
- Social Links:
- Visit Twitter Page | Visit Facebook Page
- General Info:
- Located in Bakersfield the veterinarians at Auburn Animal Hospital are committed to your pet's health. Bakersfield based Auburn Animal Hospital excels in the science of Veterinary medicine and was founded in 1990. Since then Dr. Kristy Utt and our staff have excelled in compassionate veterinary care in the Bakersfield area. Auburn Animal Hospital is a full-service animal hospital whose mission is to provide the highest standard of veterinary care for pets. We provide friendly, informative, and supportive services for you and your pet, while maintaining a superior working environment for our employees. Auburn Animal Hospital offers the Bakersfield animal community emergency veterinary services as well as medical, surgical, and dental veterinary care. With an in-house pharmacy and access to specialists, our facility offers a one stop for your pet's health and medical care.
- *Older Pet Care *Dentistry *Vaccinations *Radiology *Surgery *Spay/Neuter *Ultrasound *Home delivery of supplies *Advanced 3D Imaging *Emergency Services during regular business hours
- advantage, wellness
- Payment method:
- amex, check, visa, discover, mastercard
- We offer the newest and best technology in advanced imaging with the NewTom 5G Cone Bean CT for Veterinary Medicine. This innovative technology paired with unique software that provides high-quality diagnostic 3D imaging of soft and hard tissue.
- Aaha,American Animal Hospital Association
- Veterinarian Emergency Services, Veterinarians, Pet Boarding & Kennels, Veterinary Clinics & Hospitals, Kennels, Pet Services
- Other Information:
Specialties: Pocket Pets, Dentistry, Small Animals
Dr. Utt is the Vet at Auburn Animal Hospital. Although I have only lived here 2 years, I sought her out as she was close to my home and I thought I would test the waters.
Dr Utt loves animals, and the animals know it. She diagnosed my Maggie, who had previously had 3 surgeries and whom I had spent over $6,000 on as none of the vets I had taken her to knew what was wrong with her. So we treated symptoms.
Dr. Utt took one look, this was a wellness check, and after reading her medical records I had brought, stated she looks like she has a lot of Wheaton Terrier in her.
Yes she does, and Wheatons are subject to a disease that effects their pancrease, intestinal tract and many other symptoms. . . Sure enough 2 years ago last month, Dr. Utt put her on a powder that supplies my girl with what she can't produce herself. Special food and she is good to go.
Maggie has not had 1, not 1 incident of her diease, yes she was tested and she has it. . . proactive is this wonderful vet. By the way, when I go, to pick up Maggie's meds, the dogs all want to come in. There is no balking at the door. . .highly, highly recommend this hospital. . . sorry, the techs and staff are tremendous too