A HIDDEN GEM…My pet was near death. After being told only in Los Angeles could his needed procedure be done, I found At the Oaks Hospital. Dr. Sidhu performed the procedure and at a fraction of the cost. Dr. Sidhu’s professional diagnostic approach with his genuine concern put me at ease. Those I met in the waiting room were equally impressed with the Hospitals care and performance. Don’t waste your time and money going anywhere else! When your pet is sick you want answers and action! THIS IS AN EXCELLENT HOSPITAL…Oh yes…My Dog is doing very well…
At The Oaks Pet Hospital
- BBB Rating:
- Social Links:
- Visit Twitter Page | Visit Facebook Page
- General Info:
- *Complete Veterinary Services *Call for An Appointment
- *Ultrasound *Radiology *In House Lab *Vaccinations *Soft Tissue / Orthopedic *Dermatology *Dental Care *Spays / Neuters *Grooming *Total Hip Replacement
- Payment method:
- master card, visa
- CSU Bakersfield
Member Better Business Bureau
- Aaha American Animal Hositapl Association
- Dog Day Care, Veterinary Clinics & Hospitals, Dog & Cat Grooming & Supplies, Veterinarian Emergency Services, Veterinarians, Pet Boarding & Kennels, Pet Services, Kennels
Best vet services in Bakersfield. My previous vet was sending me to Ventura for a knee surgery. He told me that no one can do it here. I found this place. They did the surgery at half of the cost. This place is very clean and staff is very friendly.
I take all my pets here. Every vist is met with a smiling face and a truly caring heart. This past September my husband and I had to have our 12 year old black lab Luke put to sleep. The vet staff had our room ready and clean. They allowed us to bring his favorite bed with us so he would be as comfortable as possible. they gave us all the time we needed to say our good byes and the vet tech even sat on the floor with us as the vet did the procedure. I was given hugs and heart felt condolences when we left the hospital. I will never forget or be able to give enough thanks to the wonderful staff for all they did for us. At the oaks pet hospital will always be our vet!!!